Forum

Starting again

Canna.dad.bod
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows
Starting again

Reset my grow tent over the weekend and a friend gave me this pretty little grape ape. In another week or so I will transplant into it's forever home for the duration of this grow. It will be a 5 gal cloth pot in coco/perlite. I was able to harvest 9.2 oz the last time I grew in it with FFOF. That pretty much maxed out my grow space and I had a lot of larf. This time I'm going to try to shoot for trying to have as many full tops as possible instead of a bunch of scattered larf. I did have a bunch tops last time. I'm just going to concentrate on filling them out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2020 9:44 am
Canna.dad.bod
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows
Rebounding

The Grape Ape was looking good when I got her, but with a little neglect on my part I made sure that she gave me a challenge. I have it in my tent now transplanted, but she stayed in her little seedling pot a bit long. I have my tent running in the evening through the night into the early hours of the morning to deal with high temps, and I was not waking up in the middle of the night to water my plant frequently seeing how the seedling pot dries out very fast. So, it was safe to say that she was suffering a bit and to top it off I had her on real low ppm's. With that combination, no water no nutrients, she got real droopy and started to yellow out. About four days ago I transplanted her into a 5 gal. cloth pot and put her on an automatic watering system I put together two grows ago for cheap. Now she is staring rebound and look real perky. I have rid myself of most of the damaged leaves and she is starting to thrive again. Now she is fit to start filling out the scrog net.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/22/2020 9:10 am
Canna.dad.bod
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows
Got spidermites
Day: 152
Flip Day: 108

got spidermites . Just didn't work out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2020 8:51 am