Forum

Skunk #1 and Royal Cheese

Pannies
  Pannies
New Grower
Skunk #1 and Royal Cheese

Welcome to my Journal, not entirely sure what to share as i'm fairly new to the entire process.

Germinated 3 seeds total, 2 of 3 sprouted tap roots, they went into jiffy pellets and a humidity dome. Kept the temp around 22-26 and Humidity 60-75%. Had one of the hottest weeks this summer, so it was a bit of a struggle to keep it consistent. 24 hours after placing the seeds in Jiffy, I fertigated my coco for the first time (after 8hx2 7.5ml cal/mag) and placed my Skunk#1 into a solo cup. (shout out to chat for the tip as my nursery bags were too small.) 2 days later the Cheese had enough of a taproot to place into a Jiffy. Repeated the same process with the Cheese. 

Have been slowly increasing the EC, and maintaining the pH found within the 14 day seedling guide found on here. 
(400ppm/6.4 pH first 3-4 fertigations, 550ppm/6.1 after then increasing with the seedling guide.)

Using a all in one fertilizer called MegaCrop. Seems to be doing  well so far. Wasn't able to afford the entire recommended General Hydroponics line and was suggest to use this by a friend of mine.

Not really sure if things are looking good or bad, mainly trying to get through the entire grow without driving myself insane with anxiety and stress.

Cannabis Grow cheeseday8
Cannabis Grow skunk#1day10

Thanks for looking at my journal. Have a wonderful day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/28/2022 9:42 pm J2DaG liked

Not much really to say. Just little babies doing the thing. 

Biggest mistake I made was letting non distilled or R.O. water into my humidifier and it left a white gunk on the walls of my tent and seems to have messed up the ladies a tad.

My R.O. System came in, so no more of that. Misted them with some R.O. Water and will check on them later in the day.

Bumped up the Skunk #1 to 4g of Megacrop at 650 ppm and 6.1 pH, and the Cheese is on 500ppm/6.1pH/3g of Megacrop.

Also dropped light from 30" to 24"

Will see how they do after a few days. 

Cannabis Grow skunk day 12
Cannabis Grow skunk d 12
Cannabis Grow cheese day 19
Cannabis Grow cheese d19

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/30/2022 2:21 pm

Crazy what 5 days can do. 

Learned a metric butt ton the past few days from chat.

Rusty taught me how to EC properly and helped me with a deficiency problem I was facing.

Things seem to be on the up and up. Last night with the help of chat (MtnDan and RestartSpark) I was able to transplant my Skunk#1. She seems to be enjoying her new home and a feeding of 1k EC R.O. water with 6g of Mega crop/6.0 pH and 3ML of CaliMagic.

Not much really else to say, just twice daily fertigation, slowly raising EC from 600 to 900. 50-100 EC at a time.

Skunk #1 Left - Royal Cheese Right.

Day 12

Cannabis Grow day12
Cannabis Grow day12c

Day 13

Cannabis Grow day13s
Cannabis Grow day13c

Day 14

Cannabis Grow day14s
Cannabis Grow day14c

Day 15

Cannabis Grow day15s