Forum

Sin City, Random TGA X and Friends

Page 1 / 2 Next
GreenSpoon
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Sin City, Random TGA X and Friends

These seeds are almost a decade old, 4 sin city and 11 of the tga cross.

Someones cross and i regrettably forget who but seeds they are...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/30/2019 8:26 pm

First journal here, can anyone specify  if this site is a img link only site

Bare with me, im used  to vbulletin style interface...where i help run a site...lol im lost AF 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/30/2019 8:34 pm

So 2 days an no tails...going to have to do some hormone therapy, with technaflora  to induce growth.

Ill pull them from the solution after a breif soak thenwe wait...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 11:16 am

Ok , finally the photos are ah working 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 11:18 am

So the 4 sin city popped and half the tga cross...ill have to ask an old friend  if he remembers. Spacequeen  or spacedog woth apollo bx...but really i dont remember 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2019 10:36 am

So a brief update

I am feeding at Half Full rate every 2 waterings. I also started another set of seeds Cabana (Cali-o X banana Kush) from Jaws. gonna be a fun winter run.

Everything is being lit by a CFL, and seeing some of the smaller LEDs results lately makes me feel like a switch is comeing for my early stage lighting 

Cannabis Grow P1130158
Cannabis Grow P1130157

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/16/2019 9:39 am Savvygrower liked

the TGA cross isn't doing so hot, so we will see how much documentation I take.]

They cuaght mites before I could dip them...

Room is now under a 3 week application program. should be fine but could apply while they were to young and cant infect other rooms... I really need to set up a quarantine tent for incoming genetics.

Heres a photo of my current flower room, done in a month, so no rush on the seeds, and some 90 micron rosin that got pressed out by my roommate

Cannabis Grow P1130153
Cannabis Grow P1130161

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/16/2019 9:45 am Savvygrower and precipicegardens liked

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/18/2019 7:06 pm

So a little update, this seed run and the last has been progressing really slow.

Seedling development under my CFL was so sub par and their was so much heat I was basically just keeping them alive...then the mites came...I work in IPM so I should know better then to wear clothes from the job home but oh well, at least no thrips.

I started my treatment cycle with 4 products all OMRI rated. Pyganic, Grandevo, Venerate, Captiva.

I rotated application products in the order listed above as a Fog through an atomizer into the room every 3 days, removing lights as needed. at label rates with a bit of capsil as an ionic spreading agent to increase efficacy. 

I had a wopping 5 adults 2 juvenile per leave avg for the room when the applications started, not only did the Cabana survive but mites are gone now..seemingly

Pyganic is a Contact killer and degrades quickly when exposed to light, faster to UV light but that's why we wait 3 days to apply again.

Grandevo is a contact/ingestion bacteria that kills them and molds them from inside out.

Venerate is a feeding blocker and weakens their immune system.

Finally Captiva is a Capsicum  based organic oil that acts as a contact killer and repellant.

I ended the cycle with an additional Pyganic spray. Its been about 5 days and I released 200 Californicus into the environment that should all in all make it all good....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/29/2019 10:07 am precipicegardens liked

Sin City 8/10

Cannabis Grow TGA

I think I held back on nutrients a bit to long, also the new light helps a lot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/29/2019 7:29 pm
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

had to retake these photos, everything is now directly under the new light organized by height little guys center town and so forth

room is a closet 38" x 20" x 48" and has one small fan, a Mars SPL150 for lighting and a 4" booster fan as ventilation , with 2 passive intake holes 2" in diameter pulling air from a wall space

Currenlty being Feed by Green Planet Nutrients 3 Part at their label High Rates on a days days feed one day water schedule now that mites are gone and light is right.

New light

Cannabis Grow P1130249

Sin City

Cannabis Grow P1130265

Cabana Bud

Cannabis Grow CAbanna
Cannabis Grow Cabana

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/30/2019 2:06 pm

So these are starting to take off, as soon as the roots fill the cup ill transplant. Possibly into HP Pro MIx 3 or 5 gallon Fabric Pot. I'm using grodans for other stuff but I like to switch it up and use ProMix. It is a nice media that I am familiar with.

so far i want to see how they grow so ill use passive mechanical training, bouncing the tops as many times a day as a i can. The tops will bend a little and this should send more growth hormones to lower branches , over time they will all be one canopy....hopefully. and 1500 PPM w/Tap Water, always at 5.5-5.8pH

Cannabis Grow P1130288

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 6:20 pm precipicegardens liked

here is what one of my sin city looked like last time I ran these seeds...

Cannabis Grow Sin City Flower

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 6:22 pm

Made a simple tea today with Herbs N Kelp, Sea of Green, Bio Heaven + Regalia for all the starts 

so far so good.  

Cabana Bud

Cannabis Grow P1130340
Cannabis Grow P1130344

Sin City

Cannabis Grow P1130343
Cannabis Grow P1130342

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2020 11:46 am Savvygrower liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Staged all these out of intake housing and into general holding. Where any MFer can be.

Cannabis Grow P1130371
Cannabis Grow P1130369
Cannabis Grow P1130372

I set up this room a few weeks ago as a staging area to step up the light intensity over time, this room is 4x4 and im lighting a corner with a clear MH bulb with a solis tech digital ballast from the late cretaceous period and works great.

Cannabis Grow P1130374
Cannabis Grow P1130373
Cannabis Grow P1130375

I had a 400 blue bulb it wouldn't light, a few wouldn't light, so I tried the MH and bang works fine very weird. This room is cooled by a 4in fan with a passive exhaust into my larger flower room to heat it during the night cycle and cool it during the light cycle. This room stays at an ambient 40-50RH/65-70Temp aided by a dehumidifier and is on a 20/4 cycle to help the seedlings present to express a bit better.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 12:43 pm Savvygrower and valleymicro liked
Page 1 / 2 Next