Forum

Northern Lights Fem-Mommy Bonsai

Page 2 / 3 Prev Next

Looking good. Fed tonight at .3EC 6.0PH. lowered RH from 77% to 74% and she seemed to like the change.

Cannabis Grow 6

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/20/2020 11:36 pm

Ooo next set coming out!

Cannabis Grow 7

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/21/2020 6:39 pm

Growing nicely! Go NL Mommy go!!

Cannabis Grow 8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/22/2020 7:32 pm

Starting to see that next set push up. Fed tonight at .3EC, runoff at .7EC so they need more microbes to break all that down and just a regular watering ph'd to 6.1 in 2-3days. As this is a Bonsai she will be staying in the cup for a while yet. Once shes ready ill transplant to a 6" and that may be her permanent home. 

Cannabis Grow 9

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/23/2020 6:41 pm

Seeing some curling on the leaves...I think they definitely need more microbes but I dont want to over water so it will have to wait another day or two till its ready. Starting to see roots poking out the drainage holes so shes almost ready to transplant.

Cannabis Grow 10sets
Cannabis Grow 10

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/24/2020 6:49 pm

Been busy trimming the past 25 hours +6hrs sleep so havent had time to post on this till now. Ultimately shes not looking too hot at the moment, I think they got a little waterlogged and had some lockout as well as some initial cal/mag deficiencies showing now in the first leaves. New growth looks good so letting it dry out completely and hopefully she perks back up!

Cannabis Grow 11droopy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/26/2020 6:48 pm

Topped her off under the first set with some more ProMix as it was a little low after the initial few watering/feedings. seems to be perking back up already thank goodness!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/27/2020 12:04 am

Alrighty, she was looking pretty rough there, at lights on still droopy as shit(9pm).

Cannabis Grow 12droopy

Then I just checked as the humidi needed a refill and she is looking so much better(4am)! She was definitely holding onto the water a lot more in this promix, definitely a 3-4day watering timeframe unless I mixed some more perlite in which I may just do to make sure they drain well enough when I transplant, I dont need root issues on a mommy thats for sure!

Go baby go!

Cannabis Grow 13better

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/28/2020 1:09 am

Coming back just fine, fed tonight .1 EC ph6.1 LIFE + RapidStart

Cannabis Grow 14

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/28/2020 10:26 pm

Its interesting seeing the difference in the ProMix vs other soil...They seem to go through phases of droopy to happy, back to droopy then happy again. Thinking maybe a 24hr light schedule might be more beneficial if nothing else just to keep the temps in good range as the temps outdoors are dropping around here. Did a light foliar with .2EC ph'd to 6.5, lights off in a half hour.

Cannabis Grow 15

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2020 11:32 am

Fed tonight around 9:30 .1 EC ph6.1 LIFE + RapidStart. Looking very nice. I initiated a stretch and got just what I wanted, a little stretch between the nodes by bringing the lights up to 30" above canopy, worked like a charm. Lowered the SP250 back down to 18" from canopy to stop the stretch.

Cannabis Grow 16nodalshot
Cannabis Grow 16

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 3:05 am

Potted up tonight to final pot for this girl. She was definitely looking underfed and with some K and Mn deficiencies being seen in the older growth, along with calmag, knew that would happen as they got locked out in the first two feedings LUL. Looking decent tonight though even so and fed the surrounding dirt with .4EC ph 6.0. Might see some droopyness but shell come back fine. roots are looking great!

Cannabis Grow 17rootstructure
Cannabis Grow 17final
Cannabis Grow 17beforefinal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 11:10 pm

Wow...so earlier before lights off at 3pm she/he looked kinda droopy, which I absolutely expected. After lights on and getting back from a bonfire though and whoo she/hes looking fantastic! Raised the lights again to initiate a stretch as she seems nice and stout so far. Getting real close for topping time! As I still don't have a quality camera, I changed the coloring in the "pro photo mode"(...mhmm yaaa, right) to get as close as I could to the true coloring I am able to see with the naked eye.

Cannabis Grow 18
Cannabis Grow 18.1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2020 10:26 pm

Today I foliar fed with .2EC ph 6.5 at 2:30pm before lights off. Looking great when I got home and seems to be loving the bigger planter compared to the solo cup lol

Cannabis Grow 19

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2020 8:33 pm

Well...tonight has been interesting! Fed the ladies with the last of the batch I mixed last time with .4EC ph'd to 6.1....runoff was a lot high at 1.4EC(Yikes!)....did a slurry test as I just replaced RO membrane/sediment/carbon filters(all of them) and somehow im still getting .1EC from the RO system....not sure if it just needs another flush or what...Probably going to do one this next weekend if I dont see anychange, could just be a bad day for water in the city(all the joys right!....:/)..Interesting enough the ProMix does have a little bit of something in it, slurry was at .3EC....thats good to know! Anywho she hasnt seemed to have any issues that I can see besides the previous on the oldest growth...new growth looks really good...so ya, different strains like different stuff! 6th set coming out so she will be topped soon and cloned into the RDWC 25gal setup I have in the veg tent(4plant) then those will be moved to flowering once I have em where I want em.

Cannabis Grow 20
Cannabis Grow 20.1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2020 7:18 pm
Page 2 / 3 Prev Next