Forum

Newbies first auto mix up?

Lehunani
Cannabis Fan
Newbies first auto mix up?

Ok started this grow Nov 4th.

In a tent using air pots 3 gallon.   Did not find this sight till resent.  So didnt treat the coco and saw plenty of cal/mag issues,wavy leaves purple stems.  Altho I did read green crack can have redish stems.  Anyway jumping to the present its week 4  begining of week 5.

Ive been using my calcium I made up and putting epsom salt in a spray bottle to put on. Its helped.  (Yes will be soaking and preparing my coco next time.)  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 11:09 am
Lehunani
Cannabis Fan

Thought Id explain my set up a bit more.  I  have 2 four season luma 1200 lamps 2 fans  and a intake and carbon filtered out take set up.   Two other fans for cooling.  LST trained plants in air pots  and topped once at the beginning of my grow.  Its amazing how much this has helped,   keeps my plants at a good distance from the lights.    For my mix I used the coco  plus perlite/vermiculite and my own worm castings.  Also put in  EF bas 50 and activated carbon  along with a small amount of organic seed mix I made a time ago.  I didn't put in lime and I'm glad as my ph is running around 6.8.   I've just ordered a ec meter.  I am feeding with organic teas. Foliar  sprays as well.   Currently on a 18/6 light schedule.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 12:19 pm
Lehunani
Cannabis Fan

ok...landlord selling house dam,... this will  mean I have to move my girls out side.  So... advise plz.  Does this  mean I will have problems adjusting  them to outdoors?   Will restart a grow when I am resettled.    But in the mean time they are so beautiful full of flower sites but not yet in flower.  And they are autos.  Any experienced advise is requested.

Thanks all:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2019 2:57 pm