Lets See What We Get
Well it is day 7, and I have shot myself in the foot before I even got started. seeds have not popped out of the jiffy pellets. did a little minor surgery to try to loosen thing up, and I lost 2 of them. So what went wrong? I think a few things. first I didn't get then in point down, they were to small to handle. second I put them in to deep. third I think I over saturated them, so...back to the drawing board. going to go back and study the germination tutorials, and follow them this time.
Managed to save one sprout from the 5 seeds that I planted. she was in bad shape just 3 days ago, so I took one last shot, and hit her with a full strength dose of docs seedling mix, put her under a cfl and prayed.
10 hours later she was open for business. put her a Dixie cup, and 3 days later she is on her first set of leaves. I feel shes moving slow, but it could be she needed the first 36 hours or so to except root. keeping a close eye on her, and hoping for some action tomorrow.