Almost a week of flushing. I removed most of the larger fan leaves a couple days ago. This is the day before trim, the buds are full and ripe.
Buds are in jars, end of the run. I threw a handful of buds in the freezer in a paper bag, they are still a bit damp. I read about that technique and wanted to try it. Its interesting they are still damp, it seem they got about half dry quickly then slowed way down and the air dried flowers finished first. Still need to experiment.
The yield was 298g and the bud is nicely shaped. Most of the grow was under 240w, i added more light after stretch, that seems a little late. I am happy with the ripeness and the aroma is very nice, its more pleasant and sweet, now after drying it almost seems more intense. Overall a good grow.