Forum

Lane Cove run

Ausbucket461
Esteemed Member CfC Advisor
Proven Grower
Completed Grows
Lane Cove run

LANE COVE

Bred by an Aussie and host of “the potcast” heavy Days. A cross of his Rasberry Mumma Queen x Fukushima Blue Light District (Chernobyl x Blue magoo BX1) has blueberry syrup terps with indica dominant effects, can go purple in the right conditions and is apparently mold resistant due to the Chernobyl in her lineage. Let’s pray all of that holds true.

I’ll be growing in basic ass 45cm plastic pots which I *think* works out to be 15gallon pots? Using re-amended coots mix living soil that has had 1 run through it then sat dormant for a year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/13/2024 3:15 am
Ausbucket461
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Soaked 6 seeds for 24hrs in tap water. Nothing fancy here, literally water from my tap.

Placed all 6 seeds in wet paper towel for another 24 hours. 5 tails popped and ready to plant into jiffy pots after the 24hrs. The 6th tail was lagging by about 12hrs but popped and was transplanted after 36hrs

Placed them all in the tent under 50% power of my Chinese Quantum Boards on day 3.

Gave seeds a drink using water from my aquaponics system on day 4 as the media looked a little dry. Noticed a few heads beginning to pop above the surface. I expect to see some green tomorrow morning 🤞

Cannabis Grow 4689302C AF3D 4161 BAF3 7781C7ED01EF

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/13/2024 3:26 am
Ausbucket461
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

We have action here at Ausbucket ranch interesting to see the difference in vigour between each pheno so far. Grand scheme it is small differences. I grew impatient with the middle right hand plant (going to have to number these soon) so I performed surgery, found the seed and removed the helmet. I didn’t keep track of the delayed rooter but I’m assuming that is her. I hope this babying pays off. Watered again with aquaponic water.

Cannabis Grow IMG 3187

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/14/2024 4:26 am
Ausbucket461
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Returned home and the girls are thriving (except the runt which will be put out of her misery when I pot the other 5 into their final containers).

I had them watered with aquaponic water on the 21/5. And watered them again today 26th with the same water dosed with LABs

Cannabis Grow IMG 3223

Pic taken on Friday 24/5

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/25/2024 9:30 pm
Ausbucket461
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Photos taken today

Cannabis Grow IMG 3239
Cannabis Grow IMG 3238
Cannabis Grow IMG 3237
Cannabis Grow IMG 3236
Cannabis Grow IMG 3235
Cannabis Grow IMG 3234

All 5 plants appear to be pretty uniform so far. We have tight node spacing under the QBs and broad leaf structure. Pheno 1 and 4 are just slightly more vigorous currently and are working in their 5th nodes where the other 3 phenos are working on their 4th.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/26/2024 4:51 am
Ausbucket461
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Hung the medic grow fold 8 tonight. Set it to 50cm from the tops and 40% on the dimmer which should give me about 400ppfd. Also thought I should number the girls.

Cannabis Grow IMG 3247

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/27/2024 3:43 am
Ausbucket461
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

I have forgotten to log in and document a couple of steps. But everything going smoothly apart from a bit of an un thought out manifold beginning. Up potted into 10gal containers.

I have now installed the auto water blumat system, just need to dial that in. I’ve watered with a microbe tea and a fluvic, amino & aloe feed.

Cannabis Grow IMG 3304
Cannabis Grow IMG 3303

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2024 11:29 pm
Ausbucket461
Proven Grower
Completed Grows
Day: 61
Flip Day: 16

Man I had intentions of making this far more comprehensive.

I flipped to flower on the 24/6.

last week I had two plants that did not get enough water from the blumats while I was away. An unintentional week one of flower dry stress you could say. They did not look well when I got home but bounced back quickly with a watering of some aminos and aloe.

I cleaned up the bottom of the plants and at week two.

Cannabis Grow IMG 3409
Cannabis Grow IMG 3410
Cannabis Grow IMG 3411
Cannabis Grow IMG 3412
Cannabis Grow IMG 3415

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2024 4:46 am