Jack Herer Autos by High Supplies
I did a top dressings of dry amendments today.
- seabird guano
- bone meal
- kelp meal
- wood ash
The ratio was 1tbsp of each amendment: 1 gallon medium.
When I top dress I do leaf clean up and selective defoliation. While performing those duties I noticed my yellow traps were averaging around 2 fungus gnats per square inch and my glue trap were filled with them. I did not like the look of that and handled it quick with some Organocide and the addition of extra yellow traps on the soil. This stuff is best applied when the lights are close to off and the temps are cool. It has sesame seed oil in it so I imagine that could get pretty hot if exposed to enough heat. It smells horrible because of fish oil is a main ingredient. I aimed low because no gnats were present on the leaves and I sure don’t want to mist my delicious, developing buds with this horrid stuff. I keep checking the yellow traps and the problem seems to have been dealt with. Only 3 in the last 6 hours.
It’s getting closer to harvest and the the phenos are all very different from one another.
One plant is already in full fade and could probably be harvested at any time.
Another plant looks like it is another month away from harvest.
Another one looks like it’s right where it should be and will probably be ready to chop down by the first week of February.
Another plant looks larfy AF. This happeneD with one of the Northern lights seeds from the same breeder. This will be turned into dry sift because it is far too larfy to smoke.
Another plant has great bud structure but it is extremely small.
This girl is fully faded but still pushing out white hairs. I’ll leave it until this weekend to inspect the trichomes. I’m looking to go longer in order to achieve a more even ratio of amber:cloudy. Night time meds.
This next girl is expressing some serious sativa dominance. The leaves are so slender and long and the branches were so tall they had to be tied down even during late-flower.
This girl is looking great and will probably be ready by the first week of February! To me, this is way Jack Herer should look.
Here is a pic of all of them showing how vastly different they all are.
I chopped down two of the plants today to make room for the GG#4 which has been vegging for 80+ days. However, when I transplanted it into it's 7g pot I noticed that the roots were not healthy. I saw no white at all and this made me nervous. So, instead of throwing it into flower and stressing it out even more, it will continue to veg in the now extremely cramped 2x2x4 veg tent.