Grandpa Grows - Health Recovery Grow

Helidoc
  Helidoc
Esteemed Member Group Leader
Known Grower
Completed Grows
Grandpa Grows - Health Recovery Grow

Grower Love Friends,

A few months ago, during the SAFC I suffered what ended up being a stroke. While the root cause has yet to be determined (need a few more tests still) I am on the road to recovery. I do wish to apologize to those that were following my journal and to those I was following and commenting on during SAFC, I've had to limit my online time during that time.

So, this grow...  I've attempted a few grows during this time and have managed to kill all of them in the hopes of getting some therapy out of growing and let's just say my seed stock is getting thin. Part of the aftereffects from the stroke is short term memory loss and emotional swings that I haven't seen since combat. It pretty much boils down to trying to stay focused enough to grow. My hope is that now that I have recovered enough to be online more and by this journal with the community here, I will be more focused and positive about growing.

I'll be starting off in the 5x5 under the Mars Hydro FC-E6500 after germination. Coco will be the medium used. Depending on how many survive I'll bring the 8x4 online when needed.

I've dropped a total of 16 seeds 2 Blueberry Autos, 2 Gummy Bear Autos and 12 Aurora Sweet Dreams Autos (a cross I did of Amnesia Haze x Blueberry x Northern Lights).

Grower Love!

Peace!!

Cannabis Grow IMG 4259
Cannabis Grow IMG 4262

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/31/2022 2:37 pm Heyron420, Soil Sheppard and Belmont liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

New life and a leak in the shop:

Day 4 and 10 of the 16 have popped so far. HPD you will be interested in this, that "green seed" actually sprouted...lol

So far both Blueberry seeds and Gummy Bear seeds have popped and 6 of the 12 ASD seeds have popped. Had a bad storm the other night with quarter sized hail, created a few leaks in the shop. Much to my wifes disapproval (she thinks I should be resting) I'm up on the roof for the next few days.

Peace!

Grower Love!!

Cannabis Grow IMG 4274
Cannabis Grow IMG 4273

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 3:52 pm bloom, Soil Sheppard and J2DaG liked
+ Show 2 comments

Rut rooh... Progress and a Saturday wake n bake (no roof work today):

Well, all 16 popped. Looks like I'm going to need both the 5x5 and 8x4. Also, if all of them grow out I'll need more coco. So instead of working on the roof today (did you know that on a 90-degree day it can get upwards of 160+ on your roof?) I'm in the garage making up a brick of coco and taking a rest day. Of course, don't know how much I'm going to get done after this first bowl. 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Grower Love!

Peace!!

Cannabis Grow IMG 4284
Cannabis Grow IMG 4281

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2022 10:15 am

An ah shit moment, some progress and an early morning visitor from my way and bake.

Transplanted and managed to keep 15 out of the 16, lost one of the Gummy Bears which did not surprise me. Working on getting the big tent set up as you can see which led to the ah shit moment, only have enough coco for 5 and after all the med appointments it's going to be a while before I can resupply. At least I had an early morning visit from this little tike! 🙂

Update: Remind me to cook an extra special dinner for the main squeeze 🙂 😍 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ She had some stashed aside so 4 bricks are incoming for the grow.

Cannabis Grow IMG 4323
Cannabis Grow IMG 4331
Cannabis Grow VWUG0334

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2022 11:34 am Heyron420 liked
+ Show 2 comments

So I decided to enter this grow into the PTGC, I'm also going to start a solo cup for that challenge as well. This journal will be continued here. PTGC Misfits: Grandpa Grows – Health Recovery Grow – Misfits – Coco For Cannabis Forum thanks for following!!

Grower Love!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/13/2022 12:50 am Heyron420 and KAPT_SAVE_Da_HO liked
+ Show 1 comments