Failed grow 🙁
I had a huge stem with a 6 branches node loaded with buds inside the plant in the back. Mold attacked it and i need to throw away all this hard work.
The rot picture i show is just a small chunk of it.I think i pushed the pinching a bit too far. Plant was way to big for such a small tent and too dense I did not control my RH in the first 3 weeks of flip. Was over 80 % inside the tent. Maybe the rot was already installed which stalled the bud bud growth.
I managed to keep a few buds to practice my curing skills.
I don't smoke, so i don't care too much about this loss. But i am sad because i thought i was going to achieve 3/4 pounds with one plant. Had more than 30 heads... which ended up with a big flop.