Tonight was interesting to say the least. Took a look at the bigger of the two in DWC at the moment and saw what I thought looked a little strange...under the scope it looked worse...took a test bud cutting and chopped it up to make sure there was no mold or anything. nope, just me being me...a little bit of a worry wort i have to admit. Anyways everyone is looking great! as I am starting to see some amber I am going to start the flush very soon!
Definitely thinking about harvesting the tops on the bigger DWC and letting the rest of it finish with the three others. Ill take a look again tomorrow night and make a decision with another scoping.
Well, tonight was amazing....I decided a couple days ago I would take the tops off the biggest DWC of the BadGirl today. I did just that and did a wet trim, hung them to dry! The other ladies are coming along nicely. Changed&Cleaned the res of the bigger DWC(which is now smaller, but might have just as much bud still left on it, its pretty rediculous!) and lowered the EC to .7 so she wont get too shocked, ph to 6.0. Lets take a look shall we:
That entire plant left after cutting the tops, is all bud not a lot of leaf lolol, I cant even tell I cut the tops off there is so much bud everywhere on that thing!!
So I initially had the main tops I had cut the other day in the closet. Realized the temp wasnt going down and RH was still a little high. So I grabbed a big box and used one of the ratchet straps of the pack I had bought..put a hole in the top on each side and ran the caribeaners through the box, set it up next to the AC and cut a hole in the bottom, set a tiny 3" fan in the hole, now seeing 55%RH and 65F, yehaa!!!
Ladies just got a new set of white pistils besides the bigger DWC. The bigger DWC is starting to show signs of maturation finally! ill let her go till monday and start the flush that night on her. All the other ladies are looking good, aging and leaning from the weight...almost considering staking them but its so far along.
Today, catastrophic events happened to the smaller of the two DWC's...ya thats right, the one that I didnt take the tops off.....Unfortunately her weight on the main branch was too much without support and she split:
repaired the best I could and hopefully she will make it through the week but it was a bad break! If I am seeing death coming tomorrow, ill just lay the chop to her. so disappointing as she was doing great things!, too much bud not enough stem..ohh well, she has made me learn a lot so I can say that, and shes had a great run if this is the end. Updates tomorrow night!