Forum

Ethos "End game" RBX- The Punch line!

Page 3 / 4 Prev Next
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Shortest plants are around 20 inches, tallest are between 33-34 inches………just where I like them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/16/2021 9:19 am TaylorGardens liked
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Start of week 6 now, things are slowly bulking up.

Cannabis Grow IMG 1558

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/18/2021 11:06 am TaylorGardens liked
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Maybe 25 days to go.....

Cannabis Grow IMG 1563

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/20/2021 6:31 pm PpmOver9000 and TaylorGardens liked
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Exactly...........I'm currently averaging 103 oz per crop (2 gavita's) in a 4 x 8 space right now and would hate to make a change at this point. My plan remains to run the gavita's for 12 crops at most, unless there is a serious reduction in yield. Then move on to something new. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2021 1:36 pm TaylorGardens and PpmOver9000 liked
+ Show 1 comments
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I'm trying to keep an open mind regarding future LED's since I'm so far off.......... so no decisions yet nor am I even thinking about it. I'm probably 2 years off from then.

I never water to run off- EVER. I'm in 4 gallon pots and add 1 1/2 quarts daily. My high is about 650 ppm but I flush every 3rd-4th watering. So 3-4 waterings with fertilizer and then just a plain watering with 200 ppm of Cal/Mag. What's you medium and pH?????

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/26/2021 12:53 pm TaylorGardens liked
+ Show 3 comments
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I'm guessing about 2 1/2 weeks to go with this crop. I was a bit worried, but they seem to be filling in nicely now.

Cannabis Grow IMG 2893
Cannabis Grow IMG 2892

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/26/2021 1:14 pm
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Looking at these pic's, I can't help but think back to all the leaves I removed in this grow- at least 3 white kitchen trash bags worth. And still, pretty leafy in there right now. And I remove leaves every day, maybe 10-15. 

I also wanted to mention my last grow, Ethos Candy Store. This smoke just keeps getting better and better. It's very good pot. Well worth a grow. I never save pot for the long term, but I saved an oz of this for the deep freeze.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/26/2021 6:47 pm TaylorGardens liked
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

So, 7 weeks done and we're coming down the stretch. More than a week to go but less than 2. The buds are not large, but that's what happens with topping under LED's- loads of branches but no large main cola's. It normally takes 2 days (under HPS) to trim the room, under LED's it's been 3 days (which sucks). That's 3 long days of trimming, since I do it all myself.

Not much to do at this point other than watering. PPM has leveled out at around 620, fresh water every 3rd watering. Cal/Mag will be stopped in a few days, just 1-4-5 PBP and nothing else until just fresh water the last week or so. I never did get back to giving them Massive. I am totally unimpressed with the Massive, at least in my type of grows. 

Some sativa leaning strains I will go to 11-13 On/Off with the lights to help them finish- no need with this strain. I expect it all will be well done by the time I harvest. I'm not seeing an incredible crust of resin with this strain, unlike many of the "Cookies" I've done before. 

Buds are rock hard (but like I said, not large). The hardness means good weight though in the end. I've looked at the trichomes, most are cloudy but no amber. I bet if I dried a piece now it would be fine, but no bud before it's peak time. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/30/2021 8:52 pm TaylorGardens liked
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

So tonight I raised one side of the LED so I could get up high and take a straight down picture. Probably 12-14 days left from today. I'll start flushing in a few days, and the Cal/Mag was stopped about a week ago. The buds will continue to fill out and harden, I suspect these will add quite a bit of weight to the end.

I've been doing a lot of researching into my next strain. I own enough seeds to do any of these 3 strains- 1) Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm", Dynasty Exotic "Glueberry Muffins" or Ethos Genetics "Grandpa's Cookies". All heavy yielders. I am leaning towards one of them, but nothing final yet.

There's lots of smaller (but hard) buds up and down the branches. All the defoliation has allowed aa lot of light to reach below. There's no telling how much weight is down there. 

In the pic below, the light is off on this side of the room so things look a bit different front to back.

Cannabis Grow IMG 1575

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/31/2021 6:31 pm TaylorGardens liked
+ Show 1 comments
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I have not run stuff from either of those breeders, mainly because their descriptions lack enough info to make an intelligent decision. These days I'm only growing out "heavy yielders", as I need a minimum of 100 oz.'s each crop to satisfy my needs. Their stuff is pricey too, but I've read good things about both of them.

And yes, I'm finding this site difficult to navigate thru, the layout is poor sorry to say. I thought I would feel more comfortable with it by now but I don't. I'll probably go back to RIU to do my next thread. I'm still on the Farm too, but under another alias. When football starts up, I do a lot of NFL posting anyway and my grows take a backseat. I find the change refreshing.......

And I don't know anything about Capulator's forum or where it's at??? But like I've told others, at this point, I have nothing else to prove and get tired of rehashing the same stuff over and over. It's one of the reasons i purposely got banned at the farm, I needed a change. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 10:30 am TaylorGardens liked
+ Show 1 comments
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I spent a few minutes in the room at lights out with a really strong flashlight.........got in there deep looking around. First time I'm thinking I see the real potential of the room. 13 more days and this stuff will be amazing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 10:30 am TaylorGardens liked
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Yes, vermiculite was a bad choice for Promix. More perlite was how you should have gone, I usually add up to 2 cu. ft. (which is a lot) more per bale.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 8:27 am TaylorGardens liked
+ Show 1 comments
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

A couple pics of some of the more done stuff......... 12 days to go max.

Cannabis Grow IMG 2915
Cannabis Grow IMG 2914
Cannabis Grow IMG 2913
Cannabis Grow IMG 2912

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 2:20 pm Lamaria, Beefcake and TaylorGardens liked
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I forgot  to mention I am blasting the room with UV-B about 1/2 hour each day. In a couple days, I'll increase it by 20 minutes or so. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 9:17 pm TaylorGardens liked
SSHZ
  SSHZ
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Maybe 9 or 10 more days to go...........

Cannabis Grow IMG 1580

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2021 8:03 pm Rob123 liked
Page 3 / 4 Prev Next