Forum

CheckMate & MauiWaui x WW Coco Autopot Grow

Tinkertent
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows
CheckMate & MauiWaui x WW Coco Autopot Grow

Going to select 1 strong plant from each Checkmate strain (Grandmaster Kush x Playmate - 4thline gems) , and Maui Waui x White Widow...

Will grow these out in my Autopot setup, using Coco/Perlite and Canna Coco nutrient line (including boost)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2024 10:19 am

One week in, second nodes are starting, 15% nutrient feed. Plus Recharge. 

lights 45 cm from leaves at 50% dimmed. (350w, mars ts2000)

temps 75/rh 65%

Will start transplanting this week from seed starter mix into coco in the autopots but will top water for at least a weeek after transplant.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/18/2024 7:22 pm
Tinkertent
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

All 4 pots now fully transplanted and reservoir feeding has begun.

I top fed one more time with Recharge for the last time.

this weeks feed from the reservoir is canna feed chart on light feeding, used canna a/b, cannazyme, rhyzotonic, plus 0.2 EC worth of Calimagic (1-0-0)

total EC 0.9

PH 5.8

the plants are each 18” tall, I told myself I want to see how these plants natural form is so no training/topping this time around.

flipped to 12/12 and next week we will bump up the EC and move to the flower nutrient feed.

ill start posting photos once they show sex and I cull the males.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/28/2024 12:53 pm
Tinkertent
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

New reservoir fill yesterday. Bumped to cannas first week of flower, regular feed chat but held back 20% across the board.

a few plants are just starting to show sex but too soon to distinguish between the males and females.

somewhat expect the two plants showing first signs are likely males, since they like to show up faster.. which is a good sign to only lose two plants.

seems one checkmate and one Maui waui x white widow each.

photos to come soon once I can cull the males.

I’ve been removing a few fan leaves blocking light but as mentioned no topping or training being done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2024 7:02 am
Tinkertent
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows
Harvested: 03/12/2024
Total Days: 30
Flip Days: 2

It is with sadness I must report, all of these ended up male.  The law of averages did not apply this time around so we will reset the clock, recycle the coco , buffer and be back at it in a few days.

seeds already tapping out in the paper towel this evening. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2024 7:30 pm