Week 1 & 2 of veg. Transplanted into 5 gal fabric pots. Added additional lighting for the hell of it, but I don't think it's a good idea.
Only keeping 4 and the other is going to the neighbor.
Weeks 3 & 4 of veg. Top dressed with insect frass and blood meal. First feeding with 1/2 strength FloraNova, Cal Mag, and molasses. Pretty sure it's too many nutes.
Week 6 of veg. One of the plants decided to stay very squat and bushy so it was raised to be even with the canopy. Fed with 1/2 strength. Battling severe fungus gnats so I added glue boards and will attempt to reduce the overall humidity and soil moisture. Self watering pots were used from the beginning of transplant. I do not recommend relying on the bases for watering until the roots have fully established.
Week 7 of veg. Pruning and training, pruning and training. Had what seems to be some light stress on one of the plants. I left the light too close.
Week 8 of veg. They all filled out the space well. Lolli popped underneath. Couldn't decide on which trellis I wanted to use. Think I'll stick with the green because the black net isn't disposable and doesn't quite extend to the edges of the tent. Added Diatomaceous Earth to the soil to attempt to kill gnat larva. The glueboards really helped but reducing the moisture was the key.
Week 1 of flower. Decided on the green trellis, but after talking with @hempwithgg I'm not sure this cultivar needs it. We will see. A little more pruning. Check out the underside of the plants, That shit takes work...Constantly. Oh, and there are 3 cuttings that are in veg in the center under the canopy. LFG!
Week 2 of flower. Constant removal of leaves is required. Some dead, some are in the way of bud sites. This is not talked about enough. Noticed some of the stems of the fan leaves are turning purple. Watered bases once they were dry, The tops of the pots are very dry, but they still have gnats crawling around, even though the DE is there. Cleaning of the tent is a regular thing as well. Notice the fly trap hanging. Added the dehumidifier inside the space and taped over the digital display to prevent any unnecessary light exposure.
Week 3 of flower. Still plucking rogue flower sites from under the canopy as well as some dead leaves. Pretty sure I need to remove more stems that are not making it to the light. Trichomes are starting to show on the buds. The short plant is drinking water at a much faster rate than the other 3 plants. You can see how the leaves were really droopy in a couple pics. Just added PH water and it bounced back in about 2 hours. Fungus gnats are back to an acceptable level. The self watering bases are part of the reason for the pests. Too much moisture = gnats
Week 4 of flower. Notice that there is no trellis. These plants stems have been very hearty from the get go. Every time I put a trellis in, I find a reason to remove it. I got tired of that, and the plants seem to be able to hold their own. We will see in a few more weeks as they start to put on weight. Short plant needed more watering than the others again.
Did a massive pruning and trimming session. Pretty sure I'm done with that kind of stress now. I did feed the plants this week. They are showing signs of a Cal or Mag deficiency still at the lower leaves. Wondering if my PH meter is off, because my understanding is those nutrients could be locked out if using water with a high PH. Mine is always PH to 6-6.5. I stopped using the self watering bases as a means to butt chug, and I only top water now. The gnat pressure is still acceptable. Humidity stays around 50-60 and the temps are 70-80.
Moved the clones to another space with an appropriate light schedule. Also got a delivery today for the next few grows!