Forum

NYGC Global Cuisine: Peking Duck

MrChewyHimself
Cannabis Fan
NYGC Global Cuisine: Peking Duck

I have some Peking Duck from Lit Farms.  It's a mix of GMO and Plum Wine (Dosidos X Flo).  I have regular seeds so hopefully, I get a girl. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2021 7:09 pm ironman300k liked

Seeds are in the medium now.  I have started two (one in a Root Riot cube) and the other in the trusty paper towel.  These are also just regular seeds from a photo plant.  Rollings the dice that I might get a girl from one of them. 😬 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2021 11:42 pm ironman300k liked
MrChewyHimself
Cannabis Fan

The Peking Duck has popped it's shell and is starting to reach down.  It's on the right, man I hope she's a lady. 

Cannabis Grow 20210103 203750

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2021 7:42 pm ironman300k liked
MrChewyHimself
Cannabis Fan

Cannabis Grow 20210105 000258

Peking Duck in the Coco Coir.  Grow tall and strong little miss. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2021 10:09 pm ironman300k liked
MrChewyHimself
Cannabis Fan
Slow and leggy right now

Honestly I'm a bit worried

Cannabis Grow 20210107 233024

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2021 8:18 pm HempWithGg liked
MrChewyHimself
Cannabis Fan
She's struggling but making it

She's really stretched out and lost the cotyledons early.  I see the new growth coming up and I'm predicting a burst when I move her to big tent. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/17/2021 10:39 am HempWithGg liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
MrChewyHimself
Cannabis Fan
She's struggling but making it

She's really stretched out and lost the cotyledons early.  I see the new growth coming up and I'm predicting a burst when I move her to big tent. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2021 6:43 am HempWithGg liked
MrChewyHimself
Cannabis Fan
Ummmm IDK what this is

So I'm grooming up the Peking Duck the other day and I notice this weird "rot" decompression of some fan leave stems (picture 1).  Some of the leaves were wilted and dying, but most of the leaves looked ok, just the odd collar.  There was some real fresh growth at the peak that had a grey look so I clipped it too (picture 2). Today I saw it at the early stages (picture 3), and I may have found it even earlier, I'll know tomorrow if it shows up where I predicted.  The plant also has an odd tendency to corkscrew leaves as evident in images (picture 4)

Cannabis Grow 1
Cannabis Grow 2
Cannabis Grow 3
Cannabis Grow 4

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/17/2021 4:03 pm HempWithGg liked