Forum

NYGC Fruit Salad: Double Grape Auto from Mephisto!

MrTea
  MrTea
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

Hello fellow growers! I'm excited to be joining, even if I'm a little late in starting 🙂

I'm MrTea, an indoor grower on Vancouver Island, Canada. This will be my 5th grow and I love it!

Really looking forward to sharing my progress and participating in this great community. Can't wait to see what everyone gets up to... this is such a great and supportive community - as Dr Coco says GROWER LOVE!

My setup:

4x4 tent - Vivosun

Mars SP3000 x2

Super soil + Gaia Greens + liquid seaweed and home made CalMag

Rainwater

AC Infinity fan

+ an almost unprecedented amount of tinkering, creating new ways of catching runoff, figuring out more ways to automate the grow and planning to build a dedicated room in a room at the same time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2021 5:55 pm ironman300k and iain liked
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
MrTea
  MrTea
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

Cannabis Grow IMG 0409

They're in moist soil and warm.... waiting begins!

If you're wondering what the others are in the frame it's a selection of mothers I am going to grow out - C99, CBDurban, Purple Orange CBD, Afghan Hash Plant, Gelato and Black Amnesia Fast Fem. Because I am not patient. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2021 5:36 pm ironman300k and iain liked
MrTea
  MrTea
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

Not bad planted Saturday evening and sprouted already. Lots more to wait but good start 2 for 2! 

Cannabis Grow 18DB909A 08BF 4EF8 8FCD 7429CFE463EF
Cannabis Grow 81848450 88AB 4C0D 8B09 544408CD6FE1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2021 10:12 pm ironman300k, NewEngAutoTrees and iain liked
MrTea
  MrTea
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

Not too much to add at this point but an update all the same. Both seeds doing well. Have them in a propagation dome (that's a bit fancy tbh - it's just a covered tray) and spraying with water twice a day. Seem to be developing well and looking good!

Have them under the SF1000 light which is turned down to it's minimum setting. Just getting PH'd water as everything they need should be in the soil... guess we will see!

Cannabis Grow IMG 0471

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/18/2021 12:07 pm NewEngAutoTrees and iain liked
MrTea
  MrTea
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

Growing along well, impressed with these Mephisto seeds, seem much more vigorous than others (there is definitely some wishful thinking there too!). Temps in the room are nice and warm - between 22 - 25C - and humidity is good in the dome. Still spraying them twice a day with Ph'd water and other than that, not a lot else going on. May increase the light intensity a little next, but these are just minor tweaks and am happy for it to chug along happily 🙂

Cannabis Grow IMG 0506

My mothers selection have also all sprouted, though the Canuk Seeds Gelato looks weak. All 3 seeds from that purchase have struggled to get going, not sure if a bad batch or just bad luck (or bad practice!).

Other good news is I harvested the Amnesia Auto on Friday and it's already in jars. Used my new trimming machine and it's AWESOME. What a time saver, truly amazing and wish I'd got one several crops ago.

Lastly the CBD strains in my other tent are going well despite too much light and some impressive foxtailing... I'm expecting these to be harvest ready in about 10 days.

Cannabis Grow IMG 0483

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/20/2021 12:52 pm NewEngAutoTrees and iain liked