SAFC Drinks: SOUTH BEACH GENETICS- PLUTONIC FROST
Jumping off the deep end withthis girl. I will be starting her next week since there isn't room for her yet. I have no idea what to expect, other than a good time with trying, and learning. She may out grow my lil tent. The followingis same layout stated in my fruits submission. I have a small 2.3x2.3x5.3 tent and currently finishing my first indoor auto grow. I am going to push myself by trying to lollipop instead of LST in hopes to maximize my yield recommend by Da Funks (check them out) they sell elite genetics like Rocbudinc and Night Owl. I will be using a supersoil mixture from Roots Organics Original. I've gotten lazy and just dumped 5lbs of Down to Earth 4-8-4 in a container with 3 cu. Ft of soil, 12lbs of worm castings, a cup of Oyster Shells, cup of Dolomite, cup of Rock Phosphate, 2 cups Greensand, a cup of Azomite, 3 cups Insect frass, 2 cups Kelp Meal, and 2 oz of Great White Mycorrhizae. Let it cook for 4 months. The ratios might be different than I remember, but I've gotten lazy. Use to love using SubCool's recipe. I know sounds ultra hot. I plan on just adding pure lemon juice to PH water and Sucranat for the microbes. I will be using 3 gallon air pruning pots by Honor The Plant (Core series). Using Maxisun MF2000 230 watts giving 43 watts/ft. Using my phone with Photone app to check PPFD. Below is a new pot I'm using since the (Flow Series) was to messy. We'll see if she just bursts into flames when hits the soil or maybe I can get a bong hit out her to try. New genetics I can practice with in place of CREME DE LA COSMOS, since this is only my second autoflower grow. Pluto Runtz X Pluto Runtz - New upcoming breeder working with Ethos genetics.
In this grow I'm just added the seed to soak over night and when it sank to the bottom. She was then just placed on a pillow Great White Mycorrhizae and tucked it. She is resting under a high-tech humidity dome(water bottle). I took shortcuts in this grow to just get things rolling in unison with Sour Stomper. Both are picture under dome within the tent.
Day 23 Plutonic Frost is still set on schedule without any problems so far. Only added 1/8 cup worm castings and 1/8cup of amendments as a topdressing. Watered with micronutrients, 1 tbl of sucranat and 1ml of aloe juice per gallon of water once a week, otherwise water every other time. She's been getting pretty bushy and starting to worry me with her size in my small tent. I did some lollipopping and removed her two lowest branches to prevent a wide profile. She is 10 inches tall receiving a DLI of 32 with the light 40 inches from canopy, and MF2000 at 90%. These conditions are much different than I would usually run, but I'm trying a different method.
Weekly topdress once a week with micronutrients. I thought I would present my additives which are rather minimal. Topdress is 1/8 cup amendments(Dr. Earth instead of openingmy new boz of DowntoEarth) , 1/8 cup worm castings, 1 tsp Great White Mycorrhizae, and 1 tbsp mustard seed meal. Mixed into 1 gallon for watering is 1/2 tsp micronutrients, 1/2 tsp aloe vera flakes and 6 ml of pure lemon juice, 1 tbsp Sucranat.
Defoiliated and aggressive lollipoping to prevent her from bushing out. She's starting her stretch and can tell due to her top flopping over. Going to feed her first bloom nutrients by buil a soil. I have never used these products and just experimenting since my last grow came short on nutrients. I was worried about her out growing my tent and have tried to stunt her, lol.
She is starting to fill out. Still seeing her fade earlier than I wanted, so I added a topdress and fed her Buildasoil Bloom. Hope she doesn't fry with me trying to fix the problem.
I unfortunately had to harvest today Day 63, which is a week earlier than I wanted to be. I have surgery in 7 days, and not knowing my condition afterwards. I chose to harvest to start the drying process very quickly, let see if there's any terps after a 7 day dry, either way she came down. She came out really frosty with dense nugs, with a candy smell.
2.7 oz total dry weight. I wish I let her go a week longer, but have to prep for surgery. The pics were shot poorly in bad light sorry. They are very frosty and the pics don't do justice. I will try to post some pics in the sunshine. She's curing in Grove bags. I loosely call it curing, but will love every bowl! Another harvest down. I really enjoyed growing with all of you, and look forward to the training grow next month.