Whelp I tried to change the water in the dwc and messed her roots up good trying to lift the plant up and into a new bucket with a fresh nutrient solution. I was afraid I damaged it too much to the point where it would have put allot of energy to fixing and not producing. So I went ahead and cut clones off her and trash led her. I will start over without dwc. On the plus side I will flip the white cookies that I’ve been training at the end of this week to give my gg#4 in the PTGC a chance to really train her!
Alright so she hung up for 7 days in a dry area where the temps were in the mid 60s and the humidity was in the mid 50s both did fluctuate a bit. I ended up with 426 grams of dry flower (still to be cured) and 2.8 grams of kief. I added her sugar leafs to the others I have from other harvest and I will make what I call “ BIN LADEN BUBBLE HASH”. Lol 😂