C4 by 420 Fast Buds, grown in living organic soil under 2 HLG100

2x4 grow space

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/28/2021 2:25 pm
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Hi everyone, late to get the journal started, but seeds were dunked on 4/22 into water, planted in solo cups and under a t5 on 4/24. I'll have photo updates and environment pictures available in the next day or two to get everything current. Looking forward to seeing everyone's stuff and excited to be a part of the process. Good luck everyone!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/28/2021 2:41 pm
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 11

Quick update from day 5. Seeds popped through and we are off to the races - 4 for 4 on germination (10 for 10 all together for this cycle). I have another set of 6 photos that are going to be going into a space that is currently under construction, so they will share veg space for a bit while that project is completed. Photo from 4/26.

Cannabis Grow C4 Day 5

Day 7 - Bit more vertical growth and opening the vents up to start getting them ready to take off. Photo from 4/28

Cannabis Grow C4 Day 7

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2021 2:32 pm BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 27

Day 22 updates - all 4 ladies were finally ready to transplant from the solo cups, root mass is getting close to root bound and they're all loaded up with microbes, and super fuzzy. Got 'em got moved into their final hempy 5 gals, loaded up with Build-a-soil 3.0, and watered in. Unfortunately, we were also building out the new flower room and I neglected to get pictures of the transplanting process since we were in a hurry to get to work.

Day 24 - Finally remembered to snap a few pictures today! 

Cannabis Grow C4 Day 23
Cannabis Grow C4.3 Day 23
Cannabis Grow C4.4 Day 23
Cannabis Grow C4.1 Day 23
Cannabis Grow C4.2 Day 23

Day 25 - Should be ready to top in the next couple days, I don't know if we'll be able to get a second one done in time, but at least one for sure. 

Cannabis Grow C4.3 Day 25
Cannabis Grow C4.4 Day 25
Cannabis Grow C4.1 Day 25
Cannabis Grow C4.2 Day 25

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2021 9:16 pm BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 41

Finally time to get an update in. Had to pull some pictures off the time lapse that I had set up as a tester. We are officially in flower I suppose, hard to tell when these ladies officially flip. Does anyone have official uh...rules on when we count that with autos?

I have some bad news on #2 in this group, she's a dwarf for sure. Not really sure what happened unless the water in one of the cycles was just a bit much and it was in that crucial growth burst after I topped. Hard to think that it could be stunted by over 1/2 size of the largest of the 4.

Now that I have a moment to type some info on this strain, I grew a single pop of this in the last run (also my first ever), its super strong on the fermented fruit terpenes. Fairly heavy on trich production, and they are heavy purple/red on the lower 2/3 so I look forward to the flower portion of this grow to get some good microscope shots for everyone to see that in this cultivar. The leaves last round were very heavy purple with bright orange pistols after they pulled back and dried up. For now, here's some photos that I was able to take tonight and steal from the video feed as well.

Here's day 29

Cannabis Grow C4All Day 29

Again @ day 34, which for all intents and purposes will be considered flip day, as this was the first day that I noticed them starting to show pistils pushing through at some of the growth shoots.

Cannabis Grow C4All Day 34

Here's a picture of each of them as of today 6/1 (day 41 from dunk, day 7? of flower and still in stretch for 3 of them.

Cannabis Grow C4.1 Day 41
Cannabis Grow C4.2 Day 41
Cannabis Grow C4.3 Day 41

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2021 12:24 am BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 50
Flower Day: 16

All I can say is...what a 10 days it's been since I last updated.

I have had to swap in a blurple light from a dear savior friend of mine to keep enough light in the grow space, but its a few years old and we aren't sure of the actual wattage (can't find my old kil-a-watt to measure it) so I'm just going with it for now until I can get another replacement for it. So, from this point, until I have time and patience to order and install another full spectrum light, my sincerest apologies for the distortion of light, no glasses to cover the lens to fix that :(.

Anyhow, nobody comes here to read...on with pictures and stuff.

Day 44 - So last update was day 41 - plants were 12ish inches from my lights, no biggie...I watered their hempy reservoirs since I had seen roots popping down, left the top to dry out and hopefully continue to kill off the rest of these damn fungus gnats and closed it up...came back in 3 days and this happens...that's what I get for neglecting them.

Cannabis Grow C4.1 Day 44
Cannabis Grow C4.2 Day 44
Cannabis Grow C4.3 Day 44
Cannabis Grow C4.4 Day 44

Sooo we need a trellis

Cannabis Grow Trellis Day 44

Day 45 - got the trellis installed and evened out the canopy with some really careful LST and managed not to pop or split any cell walls...so hopefully there'd be no slowdown on growth.

Cannabis Grow C4 All Day 45

And a day later (Day 46)

Cannabis Grow C4 All Day 46

Day 48 - Not much to update here other than watching them get fat. Most vertical growth has slowed down now, so hopefully we're through stretch and its time for some Mammoth P and we let em finish out. Still seeing fungus gnats, but substantially smaller population after a few rounds of Dr Zymes.

Cannabis Grow C4 All Day 48

I don't have much hope for C4.1 - was a dwarf from the beginning, skipped stretch all together and went into flower about 4 days after being topped with the others. I see no reason to take it out of the room unless I need the space later for something else, so for now she puts on flowers and we'll see what comes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2021 11:11 pm BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 50
Flower Day: 16

Edit - double post

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2021 11:11 pm
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 59
Flower Day: 25

WARNING!! Picture Dump Incoming 

We're currently @ day 56 and it is getting WARM in the room right now. The AC I've used up to this point was an older window unit that is just about to let the magic compressor smoke out, she's worked hard and done her service, time to put her to pasture though. New unit should be in early next week and we'll be back under the 85-88s and lock in on that steady 81F, bonus...it has dehumidification built in and I am hoping to free up some floor space by utilizing that and a DC compressor that is far more efficient than the old one! On with the pics!

These are all from today (Day 56)

C4.1:

Cannabis Grow C4.1 Day 56 Close Up
Cannabis Grow C4.1 Day 56 Full
Cannabis Grow C4.1 Day 56 Full (2)

C4.2

Still a dwarf, nothing but popcorn/larf - still letting it grow to fresh freeze for bubble bags when I have some spare time.

C4.3

Cannabis Grow C4.3 Day 56 Close Up
Cannabis Grow C4.3 Day 56 Close Up (2)

C4.4

Cannabis Grow C4.4 Day 56 Full
Cannabis Grow C4.4 Day 56 Close Up (2)
Cannabis Grow C4.4 Day 56 Close Up (3)
Cannabis Grow C4.4 Day 56 Close Up

Group Shot!

Cannabis Grow C4 All Day 56

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/19/2021 2:07 am BBudz420 liked
+ Show 4 comments
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 69
Flower Day: 35

welp...tried to reply to the comment below this and deleted the entire post from before...sigh...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/29/2021 2:16 am BBudz420 liked
+ Show 2 comments
LegoLandmines
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Harvested: 07/01/2021
Total Days: 71
Flower Days: 37

Forgot to close this journal, harvested fresh frozen and washed for bubble. Total yield after press was ~30g, not bad from a 2x4 with autos! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2022 7:51 pm