Forum

SAFC Misfits: Mimosa in the Garden

berkshirebud
Prominent Member CfC Advisor
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
SAFC Misfits: Mimosa in the Garden

Well, it’s not really a clone, but that’s close enough. Since I have to mostly take some time off growing this summer, I am going to reveg my Mimosa plant from the New Years Grow Challenge and grow her outdoors in field soil and compost. I will update the start date as soon as I know when she will be completely done with her PTGC run.

Fortunately, she sprouted a little volunteer branch at the base which I never pruned off, so that should be perfect for a reveg! I’ll chop the main trunk just above.

My plan is literally just to dig a big hole in my less-than-ideal Lyman soil, mix in a bunch of compost, and plant Mimosa in that. I hope to do minimal work, watering only if we go a week without rain.

Should be fun!

Cannabis Grow B0ACDDC2 2B11 4A6A AB76 EB59CA444BCF

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/20/2023 12:18 pm Soil Sheppard, Tropa, PuffyD and 2 people liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Here is the plant I will be revegging outdoors. She is in a bit of a holding pattern, because we had a hard freeze outdoors last night, so I have to keep her indoors for a few more weeks. The other tent is being used for drying, so she will stay in the flower tent at 12/12 for a few more days until I harvest the other plant.

I have bumped the start date forward to the date I think I can start revegging. 

Cannabis Grow 67C5FFED F39F 4D12 A16F 3FC2CF51E56E
Cannabis Grow 11E98A14 9DE8 48B1 8DC1 C4FA2EEF11AD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/25/2023 7:03 pm briguycny, Soil Sheppard, BitterEnvy and 2 people liked
+ Show 2 comments

And they’re off! Lights dimmed to about 300 umol PPFD for 24-0 for one day then 20-4 until fully revegged and warm enough to put them in the ground outdoors.

I say “they” because Alaskan Thunder Fuck didn’t want to be left out and sprouted her own little volunteer branch near the base, so if she can reveg, she is going in the ground too. 

Cannabis Grow IMG 1267
Cannabis Grow IMG 1268
Cannabis Grow IMG 1269

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/30/2023 9:27 am briguycny, DEEBOOF, PuffyD and 2 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
berkshirebud
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Survey says…  Nope. Not enough vegetation left to reveg and they didn’t make it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/24/2023 1:55 pm
berkshirebud
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Day: 148
Flip Day: 147

Apparently, the forum software won’t let you mark a grow as complete unless you flip.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/24/2023 1:57 pm
berkshirebud
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
Harvested: 05/01/2023
Total Days: 2
Flip Days: 2

And you have to harvest too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/24/2023 1:57 pm Izmirli liked