RocBudInc - Frozen Scoops Auto
Purple Scoops x Iced Gushers
In between flowering in my main tent and searching for new mom's, I like to throw 2 autos into the mom tent since I have the room and lights. Last round I did two Bubblegum Autos from Victory Seeds and pulled 4.5 ounces in 65 days.
Let's see if I can either get better quality smoke or a larger yield with this RocBudInc auto.
If you haven't checked out this breeder then I encourage you to check them out. I got 6 fem autoflowers for $55 and it came with a pack of freebie autos. One of the best quality/price that you will find.
I soaked the seeds for 24 hours in distilled water and both seeds cracked. I then placed into a papertowel with distilled water and put into a Ziploc bag for 24 hours.
Both seeds sprouted in the papertowel. I then took a 1.5" rockwool block and soaked in RO 5.5PH water for 10 minutes. I then placed the seedling into the hole, slightly covered and placed in humidity dome. They have now been in the dome for 2 days....
4 days from initial soak and both have sprouted.
Both seedlings are doing well. I saw roots start coming out of the bottom of both 1.5" cubes so I decided to move them into their permanent 6" Rockwool home.
I soaked the Rockwool in plain water pH 5.5 for 5 minutes. Then I shook out excess water and dipped into a nutrient solution of about 600ec. The nutrient solution had some Floramax A,B - Silica - Cal Mag and Lighting Root with a PH of 5.5... they will now stay in the humidity dome for about a week.
I am going to close this journal as I am going to trash these plants. I found thrips and I don't want to take the chance of it spreading to my other grow areas. So I am killing the plants, setting of a pyrethrum fogger, removing the lights and other items and wiping with Bleach & Water and then spraying with Hydrogen Peroxide. I will then soak the inside of tent in a hydrogen peroxide spray... Once all dry, I will put a little DE on the floor of the tent and I will put a small amount on the new Rockwool blocks. I think this is the push I needed to make this a third flower area as opposed to a mom tent....