Forum

NYGC Soil-Peat: Godfather OGs from DNA Crew

Page 1 / 4 Next
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

For the 2024 NYGC I'm going to be dropping 5 Godfather OG seeds from DNA Crew. My media is primarily peat with some add ins. I'll be feeding to waste run off and aiming for as little run off as possible 0-5 % Nutrients will be same strength and formula from start to finish PH running as close to 6.0 as possible. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/27/2023 6:20 am LSLarf, briguycny and Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
I hope everyone had a great New Years celebration.

I hope everyone had a great New Years celebration. I made it to Smotpoker's show for a few last night, but barely made to the midnight mark, dropped my beans into 75 degree "F" water covered and proceeded to quickly pass out. This morning a quick look and foour of the 5 seeds have submerged. I'll leave them in the spa until just before  lights out tonight and then move them to large ziplock bags with a single layer of heavy weight paper towels, thoroughly wet but not dripping. Then they will go back on the same heating mat set at 75 F until I have 3/4 " ish tails. The last run of these seeds the seeds cracked and germinated quickly, so I'm hoping these will follow suit so I can have a good selection of cutting material for the cloning side challenge. Peace growers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2024 6:45 am smotpoker, LSLarf, briguycny and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Cannabis Grow IMG 9643

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2024 5:53 am smotpoker, LSLarf and Bubba42072 liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Checked on the beans this morning and numbers 2, 3 and 5 had tails between 1/2 and 3/4 inch long so I planted them up into 1 gallon nursery pots and have them covered with a layer of plastic to keep in moisture they’re also sitting on the heating mat at 75 F awaiting numbers 1 and 4 to join the party.  Peace growmies.

Cannabis Grow IMG 9661

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2024 8:52 am LSLarf and Bubba42072 liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Cannabis Grow IMG 9798

as of this evening three of the girls are above ground and greening up. Seed number one is still on the heating mat and has not yet cracked. 

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2024 4:32 pm LSLarf and Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 1 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Good morning everyone. As of today I have 4 of 5 beans alive and well above ground level. Seed 1 has still not popped still holding out hope for it though. Number 4 the last to germinate has almost fully tossed its seed coat.

Cannabis Grow IMG 9814
Cannabis Grow IMG 9815

and the other pic is off the same stain but just about 9 weeks from seed. Hoping for the same from the newbies. 

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2024 7:15 am LSLarf and Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 1 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Cannabis Grow IMG 9868
Cannabis Grow fullsizeoutput 1072
Cannabis Grow IMG 9858
Cannabis Grow IMG 9807

As of this morning #s 2-4 are alive and well. I'm just about to call it on seed 1. Checked this morning and no sign of splitting or life as of yet. No biggie. On we roll. In the pics I included the 4 Godfather OGs as well as a pic of a mature Godfather OG that I just placed into a flowering tent. And honestly the most exciting thing today was the discovery that my pineapple plant, started from a top back in September of 22' has finally begun to flower. Cannot wait to eat a plant ripened pineapple again. Haha

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2024 6:47 am LSLarf and Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 2 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Nothing hugely exciting going on at this point.... exactly how I like it. Seedlings 2-5 are growing nicely. Theyre about 30" away from a Mars Hydro SP3000 dimmed down a bit to 75% in the next day or two I'll crank it up to full power and then let them grow into it and keep the light about 2 feet from the top of the plants. Tiny little plants with tiny root systems, so at this moment I'm just keeping the media evenly moist not saturated, letting the plants grow into it. Feed is set at 2.0 EC and PH'd to 6.0 same feed for everything I grow. Cheers growmies.

Cannabis Grow IMG 9921

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2024 5:41 am Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 3 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Just a quick photo update for the journal. The ladies are doing there thing. Leaves are expanding and lights are at full power. 

Cannabis Grow IMG 9984

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/14/2024 2:13 pm Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 1 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Cannabis Grow IMG 0008
Cannabis Grow IMG 0007
Cannabis Grow IMG 0006
Cannabis Grow IMG 0005

just chugging along

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/16/2024 7:45 am Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 2 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

The plants are doing their thing and proceeding well so far. I don't provide a ton of added heat for my girls so this time of year night time temps after lights are out are around 68 and day time highs might reach 75 F. This tends to make the plants downshift a bit, great results in the end just seems to take an extra few weeks total for my winter photo period grows. Just giving the plants small amounts of nutrients  to keep the media moist but full of room for oxygen and root growth. 

Cannabis Grow IMG 0094
Cannabis Grow IMG 0093
Cannabis Grow IMG 0092
Cannabis Grow IMG 0091

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/19/2024 4:05 am berkshirebud and Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 2 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

The godfather OG that was put into the flower tent last week 

Cannabis Grow IMG 0044
Cannabis Grow IMG 0113
Cannabis Grow IMG 0111

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/19/2024 8:01 am Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 3 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Feeding a little more daily now. Seems the roots are filling in the media and beginning to take off now. 

Cannabis Grow IMG 0158
Cannabis Grow IMG 0157

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/22/2024 4:10 am 419grower and Bubba42072 liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Cannabis Grow IMG 0234
Cannabis Grow IMG 0230

Morning from the grow everyone.

Rotate Images