NYGC Blues: Blueberry (CropKings)
"New Years Grow Challenge"
- Strain- Blueberry feminized from CropKing
- Medium- Nurtifield Coco coir/perlite 70/30
- Lights- 2x Mars-hydro SP250s LED 500w
- Space- 5x5 grow tent inside garage
- Nutrients- Remos Nutrients 7 bottle with added Humbolt Sonic Bloom
- Experience- less then 1 year
Here is my grow setup for everyone to check out. I'll be keeping weekly photo updates throughout this journey and I am excited to compare success and failures with other gromies.
I got some good tails on 3 beans 2 others have little pins popping out and 1 bean shows no sight. I planted them all in coco and tagged them 1 thru 6. There in my dome on a heat mat connected to a temp probe to maintain 76 inside the dome. I also brought home three new genetics to be revealed later on my IG @savvygrower
So I can't seem to keep my temps up and my seedlings have been growing slow inside at 65°f and 35rh. I left my humidifier on and it spiked up to 95 for awhile but then it broke so now I have no supplemental humidity. Oh well they ain't dead yet just a little slow.
Theres one or two that just might pick up soon
But this one is looking a little pale in the face lol
Its all about learning and experimenting happy growing everyone.