Forum

Final Jack Herer clone grow - best for last?!

Growlow
  Growlow
Esteemed Member
Known Grower
Completed Grows
Final Jack Herer clone grow - best for last?!

Heya guys! This is my 3rd and final grow of the Jack Herer strain. These are clones of my last run which can be found here. I've learned a bit about this strain and what she likes, so I'm hopeful this will be the most fruitful of the three. This run my feed, light and co2 are all more stable than they have been for the other two runs, and I've refined my own growing choices a bit.

Here's a starting photo of these girls. Currently in week 3 of flower, flipped 6/2:

Cannabis Grow IMG 2514

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/28/2020 7:48 pm
Growlow
  Growlow
Esteemed Member
Known Grower
Completed Grows
Day: 71
Flip Day: 28

One of the first choices I made for this grow was to use bamboo stakes instead of trellis netting. My tents are each in a corner, so 2 sides are inaccessible and so any plant maintenance becomes a giant hassle when they are basically stuck in place under a trellis. Never again!

First pic is a week before flower, second is current pic:

Cannabis Grow IMG 2351
Cannabis Grow IMG 2514

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/28/2020 7:52 pm
Growlow
  Growlow
Esteemed Member
Known Grower
Completed Grows
Wrapped it up!
Harvested: 08/22/2020
Total Days: 125
Flip Days: 2

This one is harvested, dried and trimmed and I have the final numbers on it.

-- attachment is not available --

This harvest yielded 19.7oz of nice flowers worth time spent trimming well, as well as another 7.5-8 ounces of small but usable buds. 

These numbers seem to fall in line with @dr-coco 's numbers for the HLG 550v2 RSPEC in my 4x4, which the calculator averages out at 18-25 ounces.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/30/2020 8:24 pm Dr Coco liked
Growlow
  Growlow
Esteemed Member
Known Grower
Completed Grows
Harvested: 08/22/2020
Total Days: 125
Flip Days: 2

Here's the photo I tried to attach to the previous post of the harvested and trimmed flowers.

Cannabis Grow IMG 2733

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/30/2020 8:30 pm