Capscut MAC1 (2ND RUN)
I opened the vents a little on day 5 after taking cuts. The tray and dome are both dry but rockwoll is still moist so I added more ph'd 6.0 water to the tray so the bottom of the rw is getting wet but not much more. Misted the inside dome to keep it humid.
Day 9 on the capscut mac1. There praying in the middle so I hope to see some roots in the next couple days. If I get some good cuts I might just flower out the momma.
And were finally off to flower for the mac1 second run. I was keeping these ladies in 1 gal boots under t5 bulbs to keep there size small while I finished the the NYGC. Unfortunately I was a victim of powdery mildew and had to scrap everything. I've cleaned up and quarantined this round to go into flower and so far no PM has showed up.