Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

this is my temp/humidity in the 2x4;

Cannabis Grow P2040027

and here is the 2x2;

Cannabis Grow P2040029

with the help of;

Cannabis Grow P2040028

My 4 plants are not real exciting, they all just got some defoliation, the hempy pots got tied down a little, and the two others got topped.  Not much of a stalk on any of them yet and I am not expecting great things but what the heck, I'm sure I'll get something.

Cannabis Grow P2040025

The best of the 4 is this twenty 20 triscut;

Cannabis Grow P2040026

Thanks for stopping by.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2022 4:58 am Rusty, OldToker and ThaBigBadWolfie liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

So I just got an ultrasonic mist maker off e-bay with hopes of upping the humidity. Unfortunately it was dead on arrival, no instructions and I'm not sure what is supposed to happen but I plug it in and nothing happens. I guess contact the seller and see whats up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2022 2:40 am OldToker liked
+ Show 2 comments
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

Not much to report from blooms room. Starting to see some bud sites developing but little outward growth of the branches.  

First off all 4, the green poisons front and twenty 20 freebies in back, hempies to the right.

Cannabis Grow P2110030

Next the worst, lots of nasty leaf curling and nothing is getting bigger, solo cup is there to give a size reference

Cannabis Grow P2110031

The biggest from a hempy pot, leaves are much better but still short stumpy branches

Cannabis Grow P2110032

These are the other two plants sharing the tent about a month older than the 4. They were also stunted similar to these 4, and grew out somewhat in flower, I think I posted a photo of these earlier in this journal. They will give me something much better than nothing and I am very thankful to mother mary j.

Cannabis Grow P2110033

Thanks for looking

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2022 4:17 am TheBrad, OldToker, Tropa and 1 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

Been under the weather and a little late with this update. Since last week they have all faced some defoliation and the leaves are coming back with a vengange.  Here are all 4;

Cannabis Grow P2180002
Cannabis Grow P2180001

The best;

Cannabis Grow P2180003

and the worst;

Cannabis Grow P2180004

and the two older sisters in flower;

Cannabis Grow P2180005

we are coming along a litle. First photo qll 4

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/20/2022 2:24 am
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

This week I did buy a small humidifier, wish I had gotten something with a little more capacity, but it has upped the humidity in the other tent and the babies are loving it.  I also loaded  an app for ppfd on my phone. The readings are not consistent enough to reach any conclusions about height or power settings of my lights.  Would a "real" ppfd meter give easier readings to read?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/20/2022 12:25 pm Rusty and ChaseG1992 liked
+ Show 3 comments
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

Took a few photos this morning,  a little more budding, but little outward or upward growth.  Everyone is about 6 or 7 inches tall and very tight and bushy. First off the two hempy pots;

Cannabis Grow P2250007

Cannabis Grow P2250008

The other 2 are in a 3 gal mesh bag and a 1 1/2 gal fabric pot;

Cannabis Grow P2250010

the one on the right looked like it needed a little defoliation so while I had it out;

Cannabis Grow P2250012

solid bushiness.

This is one of the earlier plants about getting ready to harvest;

Cannabis Grow P2250014

Thanks for viewing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/25/2022 4:56 am OldToker, Tropa and ThaBigBadWolfie liked
+ Show 7 comments
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

I am thinking of upgrading my grow lights, in a 2 ft by 4 ft tent I currently have 4 cobs spread out. 2 of them are 3 years old, the other 2 are older, probably at least 5. I'm thinking of the mars hydro sp2000 I'm not sure 2000 is the right model number but it is the model highly recommended by dr photon for a 2 x 4.

I used to grow under t-5 fluorescents and they worked ok but the bulbs only had a life of one year and would not grow much after that. I'm thinking that my cobs might be getting a little tired.

Any thoughts?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2022 2:54 am ThaBigBadWolfie liked
+ Show 2 comments
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

So I did order  that new light, maybe the old wore out lights are part of my stunting problem.

Lots of budding going on, my problem is that none of the branches have grown out very much and they are very dense and bushy.following is one group shot followed by one photo of each one from strait above,

Cannabis Grow P3060015
Cannabis Grow P3060018
Cannabis Grow P3060016
Cannabis Grow P3060019
Cannabis Grow P3060017

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2022 10:33 am Ellisj and ThaBigBadWolfie liked
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

So we got the new light in blooms room about 18 inches above the tops at 75% power, looking good. Now I feel the need for some kind of ppfd meter.  I've downloaded an app for my phone that uses the light sensors on the phone but the readings are so inconsistant they are not usable.  They make remote sensors that bluetooth to your phone for a reasonable price. I wonder if they are any good?

My plants are moving right along, bloom is well underway and swelling up.  The two in hempy pots are ahead of the other two and bigger as well. They are both about 7 inches tall and 8 inches wide. all 4 plants had extensive defoliation yesterday. first off Green Poison;

Cannabis Grow P3120020

and the trizkit;

Cannabis Grow P3120022

Green Poison in a 2 gal fabric bag;

Cannabis Grow P3120023

The smallest is in the biggest bag a 3 gallon mesh bag with another Trizkit, it is 6 inches tall and 5 inches accross;

Cannabis Grow P3120024

a group shot in the tent;

Cannabis Grow P3120025

Thanks for looking

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2022 5:58 am ThaBigBadWolfie, Tropa and Cannapuck liked
+ Show 1 comments
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

I did a partial harvest on 3 of my plants today, first photo is before;

Cannabis Grow P3120025

next a before and after of one of the hempy girls;

Cannabis Grow P3200029
Cannabis Grow P3200028

and finally a group shot of all 4 after the scissors;

Cannabis Grow P3200031

the two hempys got hit hard with little left but underdeveloped little inside buds,I'll let them go another week and use them for bubble hash. The plant in the largest pot, a 3 gal mesh bag, has a long ways to go and was untoutched.

The next generation of a perpetual grow is 45 days above ground and doing better, they benifetted from higher humidity levels due to a small humidifier in that tent, the branches are growing out nicely and the plants are spreading out instead of the tight ball of fluffy buds I've been getting;

Cannabis Grow P3200032

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2022 7:24 am Rusty and ThaBigBadWolfie liked
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

Well, one plant left and I will probably cut this weekend. The smallest of the 4 about 7 inches tall and 7 inches across. I'm not real proud of it but what the heck it is some good quality buds that will carry me through till the next.

Cannabis Grow P3290036

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/30/2022 4:31 am Tropa and ThaBigBadWolfie liked
+ Show 3 comments
Page 2 / 2 Prev