Yield:
Quality:

White Widow is:

Growing White Widow

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: White Widow by I Love Growing Marijuana

Mars Hydro 2000TSW light, growing in coco with mostly Canna Coco A, B, Rhizotonic, and Cannazym nutes in a 4’x3’ basement mechanical room space, usually between 65-75 f and 40-55% RH. Moved toward high frequency fertigation with Canna several times per day (3x/day, then 5x, then 6x), at low of recommended range of nutrients (900ec - 1600 Ec). Also used Hydroguard for reservoir, and CalMag. Ripening seemed to take a long time. Hard to offer any advice as a first time grower, not much to compare to. Struggled with light proofing for about a week after the flip so that may have affected the grow a bit. Trellised about halfway into flowering, supercropped a couple tall colas and those ended up being the biggest yielders.

How Much Does White Widow Stretch?

Pretty big stretch lasting about a week, probably 8-12 inches of growth.

Harvesting White Widow

Seemed like a Slow maturation—about 75 days or 10 weeks until most hairs turned red. I had a hard time with my pocket microscope determining if trichomes were turning cloudy or amber, so mostly used the hairs as indicator.

Drying, Trimming and Curing White Widow

Mostly used Danny Danko/Grow Bud Yourself as guide to drying. Cut down main branches, dried in dark room around 68-70 degrees at 40-50% Rh. Tried a branch at a week, didn’t seem to snap, so gave it another week but probably should have stopped at 10 days, was a little too dry. Trimmed after 14 days drying, put in half gallon mason jars for curing with a Boveda 58% pack.

The Flavor and Smell of White Widow

Lemons, fruit.

The Effects and Uses of White Widow

Heady, energetic, creative, focus. Can have some anxious feelings too.

My Overall Impressions of White Widow by I Love Growing Marijuana

Really great weed. Makes me want to clean, garden, create, listen to fascinating podcasts. Highly recommend. I don’t have much trouble sleeping so I tend to use sativa hybrids for energy, anti anxiety and creativity. Gave my wife one rip of this White Widow and she got too high and passed out for 2 hours, so it’s true it affects everyone differently. Great all day smoke for me, except maybe before bed.

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of White Widow by I Love Growing Marijuana

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/27/2021 1:25 pm Thedudesnothere liked