CFC Approved

Growing White Widow

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Using White Widow

anytime

Grow Review: White Widow by Crop King Seeds

I vegged White widow in a 4x2 Vivosun tent under a Viparspectra blurple with a power draw of 495w. When I flipped to flower, I transported White Widow into my 4x4 tent under my FC 4800 by Mars Hydro. White Widow was different and had some good genetics. It tolerated heat really well and high humidty also. My rH fluctuations in my tent had little to no affect on White Widow. By midflower, White widows aroma was so strong, I couldnt rub up against my plant without smelling exactly like it. The branches on White Widow grew thick! Training her early on is very important because if you wait, their could be complications and regrets. I broke a branch trying to train her early in flower.

How Much Does White Widow Stretch?

White Widow did not stretch very much. It was the smallest of all my plants, however, it was a very bushy plant. After about 10 days I stopped seeing any significant growth. It remained very leafy and short.

Harvesting White Widow

White widow was harvested early. I harvested White widow in week 9 of flower including the flip days. She was still pushing white pistils but since it was my first grow and I was scared about possible WPM, I harvested earlier than I should. Thru the microscope it was about 60% cloudy trichomes and 2% amber. And about 10% browning pistils.

Drying, Trimming and Curing White Widow

For the first 2 days, it was 65 degree Fahrenheit in my closet with 60-65% rH. Then for the next 4 days increased temps to 70 degree Fahrenheit. By the 8th day, I was ready to jar and cure. Curiing took about 2 months before it was desirable.

The Flavor and Smell of White Widow

White widow has a strong, very strong piney smell. My least favorite smell in the world. Not particularly my preference. I want to say its this specific breed but Ive read others describe white widow as piney also. If you prefer sweet and not woody/piney this genetic/breed isnt really your 1st choice.

The Effects and Uses of White Widow

White has a mellow effect. It really calms you all the way down. Not really a sleepy effect but just a "Im going to relax and not be bothered" effect.

My Overall Impressions of White Widow by Crop King Seeds

Overall this White widow breed is pretty decent. Honestly, I have no intentions on growing this strain again because of the flavor/taste. However, the effects were pretty good. It was low maintenance while growing also.

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of White Widow by Crop King Seeds

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2021 2:48 pm CrackBabies liked