Forum

UK Cheese by Greenhouse Seed Co.

Strain Review: UK Cheese by Greenhouse Seed Co.

"Fruity, sweet smell with large dense buds"

I Grew: Feminized seed

Total Grow Days: 84

Flowering Days: 58

Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

Growing UK Cheese

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

I Grew: Feminized seed

Total Grow Days: 84

Flowering Days: 58

Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

Growing UK Cheese

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: UK Cheese by Greenhouse Seed Co.

UK Cheese was originally available as a clone-only strain in the UK where it emerged from the Exodus commune north of London. Exodus Cheese is the original strain that started the whole Cheese trend.

How Much Does UK Cheese Stretch?

UK Cheese will easily double in size after the flip. with most of the stretch happening in the first 1.5 weeks

Harvesting UK Cheese

I grew it till the 58 flowering days where done. Most if not all the tetrachromes where cloudy with very few ambers.

Drying, Trimming and Curing UK Cheese

I dried it down to 60% RH in a dehydrator then I jarred it and burped for 2 weeks following.

The Flavor and Smell of UK Cheese

This strain is notoriously pungent - it gives off a powerfully tangy and slightly sweet odor, like aged blue cheese. Breaking the buds apart yields more damp, earthy notes. These contrasting scents make for a strong, sour taste. U.K. Cheese can be a very pungent strain whose odor may carry; anyone concerned with maintaining discretion should take the necessary precautions.

The Effects and Uses of UK Cheese

U.K. Cheese has quick-acting, euphoric effects that initially lean towards the sativa end of the spectrum. Initially, the strain make itself known with a subtle tingle around the eyes and temples. An uplift in mood that is not necessarily accompanied by a strong cerebral focus. Instead of zeroing in on any tasks at hand. U.K. Cheese a great way to spice up otherwise mundane chores or errands. In social settings, the strain can also pave the way for stimulating conversations with like-minded friends. Eventually, these happy, floaty feelings progress into a body high that starts off as tingly, as waves of relaxation begin at the base of the neck and spread downward through the core and limbs

My Overall Impressions of UK Cheese by Greenhouse Seed Co.

a strong, middle-of-the-road hybrid. Much like Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, it is an excellent example of how even distinct phenotypes of a single strain can be selectively bred to create an entirely new variety. I sent some of the Cheese clones out to berkshirebud and he said it was his best in weight and his favorite in taste

divider

Grow Your Own UK Cheese

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of UK Cheese by Greenhouse Seed Co.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/27/2021 2:03 pm CrackBabies liked