Yield:
Quality:

Sweet n Smelly is:

Growing Sweet n Smelly

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Sweet n Smelly by Mephisto Genetics

Habitat was in a 44 gallon spacebucket, with a Mars hydro ts600, growing in a 5x5x5 container feeding GH cocotek 3x daily. The bucket sits between 78 and 80 degrees during daytime hours and may dip as low at 68 at night. I run 18 hours of light all the way through and a carbon filter for good measure.

How Much Does Sweet n Smelly Stretch?

Sweet n smelly grew out of the seed larger than any other strain I’ve started. By day 10 I knew I was in for some trouble with my ceiling in the spacebucket. By day 28, the stretch was on. I trained this one into a spiral, and the lowers easily made it out into their own light, very branchy, the plant in general added ~20 inches during stretch.

Harvesting Sweet n Smelly

The pistils kept shooting here even as the trichomes turned through milky and began ambering. Leafing was required twice in the last couple weeks. The colas were absolutely enormous for an autoflower, this rivaled summer outdoor size chunky-ness.

Drying, Trimming and Curing Sweet n Smelly

Post chop I hung on lines in the dark for 13 days. Trimmed them up, transferred into a glass jar for another 3 weeks and they were good to go.

The Flavor and Smell of Sweet n Smelly

Terpenes have hints of meatballs, latex, bubblegum, and a deep earthy tone. They dried into sticky grinder destroying nugs of happiness. The grape comes through with the flavor a tiny bit more than anything else.

The Effects and Uses of Sweet n Smelly

Great for running, appetite stimulation, and great for sleeping.

My Overall Impressions of Sweet n Smelly by Mephisto Genetics

Yield is very impressive, the terpenes make this one a hard sell, but anyone who’s tried it knows it’s the real deal.

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Sweet n Smelly by Mephisto Genetics

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2021 7:52 am