CFC Approved

Growing Star Pupil x Weapon-X

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Using Star Pupil x Weapon-X

night

Grow Review: Star Pupil x Weapon-X by Mms

She was started in a solo cup for around 3 weeks in a 3x3 tent, then was moved up to a 1 gallon smart pot and placed in a shaded area of my yard. After a week in the shade, she was moved to a small greenhouse under full sun for 2 weeks before being topped in half, and then spendi g 2 more weeks recovering in the green house. She then moved up to a 2 gallon fabric pot and was taken out of the greenhouse and placed under full sun - no covering whatsoever for the rest of her life. She was one of the first to start flowering at end of july here in MA., so I transplanted her to a 5 gallon fabric pot while snipping off her 4 lowest branches at the same time, leaving her with 4 main branches. Flowering continued for about 8 weeks total. She was grown in coast of maine organic supersoil and given nothing but hose water her whole time outdoors (most of her life). I did not ph the hose water. I have found that plants grown outside are not effected by high PH water, while that same water given to an indoor plant in the same soil resulted in yellow bands on the leaves. I believe the plants under full sun are not as effected from high PH water than the plants under artificial cheap LED lighting were. Also of note is this plant began to show Purple in the buds around day 15 and by day 30 the whole plant was bright purple buds ! Truly beautiful. 1 large account on IG reposted 1 of my pics of the plant and the next day it had over 2K likes : )

How Much Does Star Pupil x Weapon-X Stretch?

This plant stretched maybe .50 , not bad at all, strong indica genetics. Mother: Purple Thai x Affy/Paki Father: Mendo Purps x Purple Pakistani

Harvesting Star Pupil x Weapon-X

matures quickly. Harvested this one when the orange hairs were tight and curling in and the plant barely had any white pistils left.

Drying, Trimming and Curing Star Pupil x Weapon-X

Heavy wet trim, cut into smaller buds and placed for 4 days in the my herbs now dryer. On this plant i feel i slightly overdid it on my wet trim. I can tell when a wet trim is overdone when the smell is very overwhelming. I believe the plant gives off a very smelly hormone if you cut too much off on a wet trim. This is my own personal opinion : )

The Flavor and Smell of Star Pupil x Weapon-X

This plant was by far the strongest smell of all the outdoor plamts i grew this year. Her smell was like a spicy bubblegum

The Effects and Uses of Star Pupil x Weapon-X

Very strong smoke. Usually purple weed isnt the most potent but this shits strong and stony. Good for stomach ailments and good for relaxation. Strongest body high of any strain ive grown.

My Overall Impressions of Star Pupil x Weapon-X by Mms

Unbelievably pretty purple plant with potency to match. Tasty and stinky, it looks increbible after grinding up and bad appeal is a 10.

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Star Pupil x Weapon-X by Mms

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2019 2:26 pm Bert B, NAKEDGARDENER, Chefomj and 3 people liked
+ Show 8 comments