Grow Journal: White Label "Snow Ryder"

CFC Approved

Snow Ryder is:

Growing Snow Ryder

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Snow Ryder by White Label

A rapid growing strain! If you hit all your targets there is fantastic growth from start to finish without missing a beat. Grown in several rooms under a combination of various lighting: 2100K - 5500K - 6500K - 470+630nm Target PAR from end of Veg =900-1000 Grown using: GHE CalciumMagnesium Canna Coco A+B Canna Mono Nitrogen Canna PK 13/14 Bcuzz Silic Boost RAW Yucca Canna Rhizotonic Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice GHE BioRoot GHE Diamond Nectar BioGreen CalGel BioBizz Alg-A-Mic BioBizz Acti-Vera H202 GHE Ripen GHE Essentials Grown in Coco/perlite in a HFF setting (20x)

How Much Does Snow Ryder Stretch?

Stretch at around 400% Stretch last around 4 full weeks -Never seen this kind of stretch

Harvesting Snow Ryder

From first fertigation they went 5 full weeks before flipping into Flower

Drying, Trimming and Curing Snow Ryder

Wet trim in a 55% environment with a rather rapid airflow -dried only 2 days before jarring and burping excess moisture over several weeks.

The Flavor and Smell of Snow Ryder

Smell during growth cant be described with anything else than the word "fresh". I know no other strains that resembles this odour. Harvested it turns into a more sharp diesel smell. Flavor has no description... "bomb-ass" was the only word i got out of my friends?

The Effects and Uses of Snow Ryder

Again, hard to describe since my user base has a large variety available at all times, and i cant seem to get them to properly try a single strain without already being intoxicated, or sneaking off and smoking something else aswell. -But it doesnt seem to be too narcotic as they usually complains when this is the case

My Overall Impressions of Snow Ryder by White Label

As a Grower this is a wonderful strain! If volume is your target then this is also fantastic strain. I have been asked to grow this again, thats not a request i get often which tells me its a proper product. This is part of why i even bother making a review :p If you you are looking for a recommended strain, you just found it:) Admission: I have never tried this myself, i simply provide for my close ones and enjoy my garden! Information here regarding taste and effects, is coming from those who have tried it!

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Snow Ryder by White Label

Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2020 1:18 pm DeepThought liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal