Quality:

CFC Approved

Prayer Pupil is:

Growing Prayer Pupil

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Prayer Pupil by MMS

Grown in a 3x3x6 tent under 1 450w LED, 200w from wall. Vegged for 2 weeks in a cup, then 3 more weeks in a 2 gallon, then moved to a 3 gallon fabric where it flowered for 70 days (10 weeks). From a fem seed this plant was a late addition to my flowering tent so it was vegged for just 5 weeks. At 5 weeks old the plant stood over 4.5 feet tall. I knew she had at least a 1x stretch so i did something unconventional. I topped this plant the day of flip! This did a few things. It made my yield smaller, and made the footprint of tge plant much smaller. I did no training on the plant and it grew barely and wider than the 3 gallon pot. It grew narrow and tall while stretching from about 2.5 feet to 5 feet tall in the first few weeks of flower. This plant was much slower to start developing flowers than my other plants in the same tent/environment, because of being topped so late. Id say it was around a week behind my other plants when it came to developing its flowers.

How Much Does Prayer Pupil Stretch?

As stated above it had about a 1x stretch.

Harvesting Prayer Pupil

The breeder reccomended about 9 weeks flower time and this breeder lists flower time by when you flip, not when hairs are first seen. I pulled her right at 70 days and the high she provides me is spectacular. She had roughly 5% amber and mostly cloudy, a few clear here and there.

Drying, Trimming and Curing Prayer Pupil

This plant was easy peasy to trim as i pulled off large fans and the 2 leafs at the base of all buds as well as snipped the tips off most of the small sugar leaves. I broke down into smaller buds and dried for 3 days in my her s now dryer. Of the 8 strains ive grown so far, this one got the best cure. All buds went into jars at 65% humidity and after a couple days held fast at 61 to 62% and now about 7 weeks after harvest the buds are consistently at 60% humidity or so. Perfect for my vaporizer with an amazing taste out of the firefly 2 vape.

The Flavor and Smell of Prayer Pupil

Smells and tastes like that smell after someone takes a shower and the shower gel odor is in the air. Could also be described as a beach type smell or the smell from a soap store.

The Effects and Uses of Prayer Pupil

Versatile versatile versatile ! This strain is a PHENOMENAL smoke. My curremt favorite. Any time of day - Thats truly a rare thing i have found smoking over 350 strains ! In small doses its extremely clear headed and good for focus and ptsd. In medium doses you will EAT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER and have energy to do whatever you want with zero paranoia or racing heart. In LARGE doses it makes you less energetic, very happy, thrilled to watch a movie or listen to music or play with the kids. Also get decent closed eye visuals on higher doses and you just feel REALLLLLY HIGH. 1 friend of a friend who only smokes once a month or so recently took a massive bong hit of my prayer pupil and within 30 minutes was freaking out cuz he was too high. He ended up having someone take him to the hospital becaise he thought he was dying. YES ITS POTENT ! NOT for beginner smokers unless they take a single hit.

My Overall Impressions of Prayer Pupil by MMS

This strain perfeormed well and had good yield for being topped the day of flip. It is a rather tall and stretchy plant with effects that are unique among todays cannabis. Powerful high not for beginners, tastes of soap.

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Prayer Pupil by MMS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2019 7:58 am Chefomj and Dr Coco liked
+ Show 1 comments