Forum

Paris OG by Unknown

Mike310515
Cannabis Fan

Strain Review: Paris OG by Unknown

"Adding fertilizer like fox fine I am Hydro phonic journal is the greatest choice I have ever done"

I Grew: Regular seed

Total Grow Days: 150

Flowering Days: 6

Yield:
Quality:

Growing Paris OG

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

I Grew: Regular seed

Total Grow Days: 150

Flowering Days: 6

Yield:
Quality:

Growing Paris OG

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Paris OG by Unknown

I began with a 4 x 4 grow tent put them and I was having problems with it being too crowded so I got rid of two and put the three plants that I stayed with in a 2 x 4 gorilla light line The only thing is if your plants grow a little too high this 2 x 4 grow tent with need a extension and that’s more money I have two king LED lights I am nutrients are use was fox farm and I’m not sure of the other one but to be honest I’ve been hearing that when you grow weedFrom seed to harvest it should only take about 6 to 7 months of growing completely and it’s been about 8 1/2 months of growing I even heard that these planes can produce weed like 3 time Throughout growing

How Much Does Paris OG Stretch?

These three plans stretched out pretty high from the floor at least up to my shoulder I am 6 feet highAnd that’s how high my plans are

Harvesting Paris OG

Once the study maturing the matured pretty quick and produced the nugs more

Drying, Trimming and Curing Paris OG

I’ve dried out my plans by hanging them up into a smaller grow tent keep it and the temperature range of 67 to nomore than 70° For about 5 to 7 days and then use some glass jars keep it airtight and nugs good

The Flavor and Smell of Paris OG

Where are my plans a sativa and if smells fruity and the other two are Indica’s and they smell like some top shelf

The Effects and Uses of Paris OG

The Indica’s I have got me very and no relaxed chill mood you felt like you were on top of a cloud

My Overall Impressions of Paris OG by Unknown

Overall this grow taught me a lot and I learned a lot

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Paris OG by Unknown

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2021 7:14 pm