Forum

Nag champa by Terp_fi3nd

Heavystickyflowers
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Strain Review: Nag champa by Terp_fi3nd

"Shea got un stopable viggor, and throws dumptrucks of resin, with a wonderful pineapple scent."

I Grew: Regular seed

Total Grow Days: 120

Flowering Days: 75

Yield:
Quality:

Growing Nag champa

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

I Grew: Regular seed

Total Grow Days: 120

Flowering Days: 75

Yield:
Quality:

Growing Nag champa

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Nag champa by Terp_fi3nd

I grew this nag champa out in a 4x4 tent, Air: 4 inch duct fan and carbon filter as my exhaust, with a passive intake duct. Lights: 2x marshydro tsw2000 Growing media: organic supersoil mixed to my recipie and left to "cook" for 6 weeks or so. Fed weekly worm casting/microbe teas and ph corrected declorinated water.

How Much Does Nag champa Stretch?

They nearly doubled in height in the first 2 weeks and then proceeded to get fat and heavy and need staked

Harvesting Nag champa

The plant took about 75 days to mature. The buds were fat dense and full, the smell was phenomenal they started drinking less and I had about 60%cloudy 20%light amber 10 percent amber and a good handful that seemed to have a purple/pink hue.

Drying, Trimming and Curing Nag champa

Chopped and bucked down to branches tool all the big fans off and let it dry about a week in my tent a dehumidifier set to 55 once it was dry enough to jar up I bucked it to buds did a semi close trim and cured it in jars burping them on a depending scale as time went on after 90 days of monitoring they had ben stable for a long while. I dumped the jars into a trimbag to clean them up further. Put the clean buds back in a jar w a temp/rh monitor and put the whole jar w a lid n ring on loose in my vac chamber pulled the air out and then crashed the vacuum quickly and sealed the jar with no air inside. It kept perfectly 6 months later in a cool dark closet. Sorry for the grammer and run on sentences, I'm typing on a phone. 🤷‍♂️

The Flavor and Smell of Nag champa

Distinct pineapple from my keeper, more of a chem/glu from the pheno im kicking myself for not keeping also.

The Effects and Uses of Nag champa

Very clear uplifting high def a sativa heavy indica of that makes any sense. Its kinda like a speedball w zero anxiety.

My Overall Impressions of Nag champa by Terp_fi3nd

One of my favorite strains to grow always an impressive crop

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Nag champa by Terp_fi3nd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/30/2021 7:05 pm
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal