Forum

master kush by ilgm

wheelz70
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Strain Review: master kush by ilgm

"laid back deep high with a bit of clarity,great 4 dreamy visions as u shut your eyes"

I Grew: Feminized seed

Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

Growing master kush

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

master kush is:

I Grew: Feminized seed

Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

master kush is:

Growing master kush

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: master kush by ilgm

4x2 tent 3 plants,sp 250 mars hydro,grown in coco with 5 gallon pots,using foxfarm nutrients. not the easiest strain to grow but not the hardest either. heavy feeder.

How Much Does master kush Stretch?

depending how long you veg, short bushy plant , 3 foot tall,used many training techniques, lst,topping,supercropping. great for indoor growing with little space. not a huge stretch

Harvesting master kush

flowering lasted around 9 weeks. i go more by looks of the nug more than than anything when i harvest. trichs were all milky white about 5 or 10 percent amber. bottom nugs seem to finish first on this strain.

Drying, Trimming and Curing master kush

i did a dry trim,just took off the fan leaves that were left when wet. dried in my closet by branches on coat hangers. beware of mold, very dense nugs. watch your humidity for sure. dried for 8 days,did a part trim on larger sugar leaves,left the smaller ones alone. put in mason ar with 62% boveda packs,also tried the 58 %. still deciding ,what one i like more. been curing for 44 days

The Flavor and Smell of master kush

flavor is a hashy lung expanding with skunky citrus undertones on the pallet. very stinky when lit up. lingers around for a while

The Effects and Uses of master kush

relaxing,heavy indica stone with a bit of clarity with the skunk cross. good to unwind,make sure you have nothing much to do. but its not a sleeper right away.it will take you there in due time. very good to just shut your eyes and ride the roller coaster,great visual smoke when eyes are shut. great for stress and muscle pain,will put you out sooner or later. 2 hitter quitter.

My Overall Impressions of master kush by ilgm

i love this strain,heavy yielder, great for smaller indoor grows with some training/topping etc.very bushy,you will need to strip leaves a few times. not the easiest strain to grow,takes some work but well worth it. i love the high, lasts a decent while.will grow again for sure. if you like hindu kush and skunk, you will love this pineapple citrus,hashy,skunky strain.

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of master kush by ilgm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/29/2020 2:55 am CrackBabies, Chefomj and Knut liked