Mandarin Cookies R1 V2 is:

Growing Mandarin Cookies R1 V2

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Using Mandarin Cookies R1 V2

anytime

Grow Review: Mandarin Cookies R1 V2 by ETHOS

I grew this girl in a 2x4 tent under the Optic SLIM 320H in a 5 gallon plastic pot filled with coco coir and perlite.. Fed her with General Hydroponics Flora Trio along with Armor Si, CALiMAGic, MYCO+, Floralicious Plus and Hydroguard.. Hydroguard helps roots explode even in coco! Love using it! Since I seem to fail at DWC no matter what I do or use.. I'll use it for my coco grows so it doesnt go to waste.. I can say 99% for sure the Hydroguard makes a huge difference, even in coco coir.. I watered/fed every day using 'water, feed, water, feed, etc.'.. Kept the pH between 6.0 and 6.3 the entire grow. Also grown next to an ETHOS Cookies RBx1 using a 3.5 inch trellis netting.. Topped at 6th node (leaving too many branches.. Not doing that again.. Too hard to keep up with branch training lol)

How Much Does Mandarin Cookies R1 V2 Stretch?

This girl stretched like a BEAST! She could have easily filled the entire 2x4 tent by herself being vegged just as long as she was.. Infact.. I think I should have flipped a little earlier

Harvesting Mandarin Cookies R1 V2

I harvested her using the trichome checking technique.. Once I began seeing some (just a few) amber trichomes and can see that most trichomes, even toward the bottom, have MOSTLY cloudy/milky trichomes.. Still trying to perfect this part of the grow.. Almost got it down, I think...

Drying, Trimming and Curing Mandarin Cookies R1 V2

I dried in the tent.. A little faster than I wanted.. Once in the jars, the RH wasnt too low.. But lower than I like.. So I added some Boveda 62% packs and Integra Boost 62% packs.. I personally like the Integra Boost 62% humidity packs better because they have a gel inside of them instead of a liquid.. Also, I like to store used packs in jars for storage until my next harvest.. Then use them again!! Keep a hygrometer to make sure they are still doing their magic and I noticed the Boveda packs solidify.. Feels like shards in the corners of the packs.. But the Integra Boost packs stay perfect.. Ive even used 1 pack 3 times.. Just gotta be careful with them.. So far no spillage.. And still reading 62% RH! Yuh!

The Flavor and Smell of Mandarin Cookies R1 V2

Smells citrusy.. Tastes alot like her one of het mothers, ETHOS Cookies.. Taste the cookies first.. Then shortly after, taste the citrus.. Awesome smell..

The Effects and Uses of Mandarin Cookies R1 V2

Pretty hydrid in my opinion.. Not too much of either way.. I enjoy this strain alot.. Sorry, not the best at describing.. Does help with nausea!

My Overall Impressions of Mandarin Cookies R1 V2 by ETHOS

Great plant.. Great genetics.. Super tall stretchy, gorgeous colas.. Love it.. Glad I have many more seeds!

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Mandarin Cookies R1 V2 by ETHOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/27/2021 8:12 pm