Forum

God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) by IC Mag Member Appalachia

DrStrainLove
Cannabis Fan

Strain Review: God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) by IC Mag Member Appalachia

"First plant I ever harvested and it was flowered in my backyard. Best CBD flowers I ever smoked too!"

I Grew: Regular seed

Total Grow Days: 105

Flowering Days: 50

Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

Growing God's Lemon Skunk (CBD)

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) is:

I Grew: Regular seed

Total Grow Days: 105

Flowering Days: 50

Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) is:

Growing God's Lemon Skunk (CBD)

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) by IC Mag Member Appalachia

This was the first plant I ever harvested. During week 2, the plant almost died. This was due to me not knowing how to water a cannabis plant. It was in a solo cup at the time and i was still just spraying the plant and dirt with a spray bottle. Lucky for me after sending a picture to my growmie, he saw how dry the dirt was and told me how to water until runoff. That one statement he shared with me turned was alllll I needed and from that day I would go on to successfully harvest beautiful outdoor and indoor plants. This plant here was vegged in an indoor 3x3 tent under 24 hours of LED light for 50 days. It was then moved outside in my backyard where it began flowering (2 months earlier than all my other putdoor plants)within 5 days of being outside; it was flowered for approx. 50 days before harvest. I believe this plant was triggered to flower early because of a combination of being vegged under 24 hours of light and it's first 3 days outside there was little sun and tons of clouds. Its my personal feeling that the sudden extreme environmental change (light change especially), caused it to start flowering early (in June instead of August).

How Much Does God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) Stretch?

This plant had a stretch of approx. 12 inches - pretty small stretch, but it was only flowered in a 3 gallon pot so it's roots did not have a ton of room.

Harvesting God's Lemon Skunk (CBD)

I was going to let this flower oitdoors for 8 weeks but around day 49 we got heavy rain followed by very high humidity that evening, so I pulled her down at day 50. During my wet trim I only noticed sloght mildew on 1 large fan leaf. All buds were perfect, as I have extreme OCD about checking every inch of my plants for bugs, mold and mildew. At chop the plant was roughly 60% milky , 40% clear - again this was my first harvest and as a newb, I may have pulled her a tad early (but the high is still awsome).

Drying, Trimming and Curing God's Lemon Skunk (CBD)

Heavy wet trim and old school dried my buds for 6 days in brown paper bags.

The Flavor and Smell of God's Lemon Skunk (CBD)

During wet trim, there was such a powerfull smell of pinesol wood polish that my eyes were burning and watering for real. The taste after curing for 7 days was basically just lemon.

The Effects and Uses of God's Lemon Skunk (CBD)

I have smoked over 10 different types of High CBD flowers and 5 different types of 1 to 1 flower. If i had to guess using all my previous CBD flower experiences, I would say these flowers have about 12% thc and 3-4% cbd. When smoked in low to medium amounts, the CBD is definatly there 'holding your hand' during the high and partially keeping the psychoactive effects from the THC and other cannab/terps at bay. BUT...if you heavily partake, the CBD is like 'im outta here...you just gonna be realllly high for an hour'. So these buds can still Fuck up your world believe me 😀

My Overall Impressions of God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) by IC Mag Member Appalachia

Kinda funny that my first plant i ever harvested and smoked was an outdoor and even a bit more odd is it was the only CBD plant I ever grew. Ive had 4 friends try these buds and ALL OF THEM LOVED IT. 1 friend , whose a daily smoker for 10 years now, said its his favorite smoke ever. He said he can still be stoned at work or in social settings, and he feels the CBD is just right for still keeping him in the moment and present instead of overthinking or paranoid....id have to agree with him on that! Kinds wish I had more seeds of this one or took clones, cuz during early veg. i gave the rest of this pack away in an IG giveaway I was doing. The breeder of this strain was a longtime member of IC mag and tge cross he made was Gods Lemon Skunk x CBD rich blessings (bodhi).

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of God's Lemon Skunk (CBD) by IC Mag Member Appalachia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/30/2019 9:48 am Dr Coco liked