Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

Growing Cheese

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Cheese by QCS

DWC 5gal buckets, 15l/m airpump per bucket, 4 stones, started in RR after soak and paper towel, then into 2 gal buckets till roots foot long or so, then into 5gal buckets Advanced Nutrients 3 part in veg with voodoo juice etc, the rec setup they have, started around 800EC and climbed quickly to 1400, in flower, grand master recipe, EC in the 1400s, had a bit of issues with warm temps in water. ph fluctuations big time no topping just mild lst to get top evened out started off with a Mars ts1000w and an old blurple 300w, then got a 240w QB, lm301h 3500k chips, from about week 2 of flip, 5x5 tent, active input carbon and hepa filtered, 6 inch fan and carbon for output

How Much Does Cheese Stretch?

Had 2 going and one had short and stalky buds, the other, tall and skinny ones. Both had average stretch I'd say (like 2x flip size), the skinny one a bit more, lasted 3 weeks, node spacing is very short on this plant, so she gets big, many branches

Harvesting Cheese

Pulled it a little early since I had another plant 2 weeks younger (Super Skunk) in there too, that was ready, and another grow (crackbabies) going that desperately needed that tent space, the trichs were all milky white, no real amber or colour at all. So was a good call I think looking back...

Drying, Trimming and Curing Cheese

did a wet main fan trim day 1 on most of them 😉 so during dry, I finished up, final dry trim into jars using my bowl trimmer on dry day 5, was kinda rough on them 🙁 Jarred and burped till 62%, did the full 2-month cure.

The Flavor and Smell of Cheese

very citrus orangy smell, not your typical cheese smell, very enjoyable, super smooth on the smoke, same citrus notes with a sugary finish, love it

The Effects and Uses of Cheese

munchies, a night timer for sure, smooth high, not necessarily a couch locker tho

My Overall Impressions of Cheese by QCS

Good strain, little unpredictable on structure, but no different flavour or effect wise on nug sizes

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Cheese by QCS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 10:46 am smotpoker liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal