Quality:

CFC Approved

Bergman's Gold Leaf is:

Growing Bergman's Gold Leaf

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Bergman's Gold Leaf by ILGM Robert Bergman

I run large batch perpetual coco drain to waster grows back to back, this phenotype was grown in a 7.5 gal airpot along with it's 19 sisters, I run the gm bundle from advanced hydroponics, this batch was manifolded 16 times and vegged for 9 weeks , bergman's gold leaf stayed perfectly vibrant and green it's entire lifespan. Absolute dream to grow !

How Much Does Bergman's Gold Leaf Stretch?

This specific phenotype I'm focusing on only stretched about an extra 50% from it's veg height, it's branches struggled under the weight of it's fully bloomed buds.

Harvesting Bergman's Gold Leaf

My harvest date came 70 days after the flip, at which point I gave it 96 hours of light deprivation, afterwards I cut the 16 manifolded colas and hung them with all leaves intact, the stalks were about 18" long.

Drying, Trimming and Curing Bergman's Gold Leaf

leaves intact, the stalks were about 18" long I dried at 65°, 62% Rh, in complete darkness, with slight air movement and 3 air flushes , it hung for about 9 days, before it was ready to be jarred at which point I dry trimmed it. ( I jar mine while still slightly moist) then I cured for 5 weeks

The Flavor and Smell of Bergman's Gold Leaf

Bergman's gold leaf had a beautiful bouquet of lemon and skunk , with slight undertones of earth and cheese:)

The Effects and Uses of Bergman's Gold Leaf

The smoke report shows this strains phenotype was definitely a perfect hybrid. Extremely high THC percentage for sure, just a instant hammering of couch lock and munchies, that transformed into a creative energetic high, the kind that'll make you wanna build something lol

My Overall Impressions of Bergman's Gold Leaf by ILGM Robert Bergman

Bergman's gold leaf is a through and through workhorse of a strain it'll get any job done and loon great doing it, Mr. Bergman did NOT overestimate his work done here, he's truly made a perfect hybrid!!

divider

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Bergman's Gold Leaf by ILGM Robert Bergman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2021 9:50 pm KeystoneCops liked