Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

Growing Alien OG

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: Alien OG by Cali Connection cloed by Dark Heart Nusery

CA and NY Farmer Who’s Specialty is Intown and Out of Town Customers. I run great numbers of packs on B.U.d.ds...Ł•s•D-Shr.ø.ōM—cød.ēi.nė—Öp.ïø.D—DMt•—Sn.ö.w— pills…Wax..etc Hit me up on Wickr ( DarkdrugsLord ) and i be cool to verify my self on FT #

How Much Does Alien OG Stretch?

CA and NY Farmer Who’s Specialty is Intown and Out of Town Customers. I run great numbers of packs on B.U.d.ds...Ł•s•D-Shr.ø.ōM—cød.ēi.nė—Öp.ïø.D—DMt•—Sn.ö.w— pills…Wax..etc Hit me up on Wickr ( DarkdrugsLord ) and i be cool to verify my self on FT #

Harvesting Alien OG

Drying, Trimming and Curing Alien OG

Slow is the way... hang plants in 3rds. Fill basement with drying plants. Fans pointed away from plants wait 2-3 weeks fan leaves are crisp, stems still bend trim (this strain is easy to trim, with a low leaf to bud ratio. ) feel overwhelmed at the amount of trimming you have to do Trim more paper bags till all the trimming is done (2-3 weeks) jars 2 months

The Flavor and Smell of Alien OG

Everything you could hope for in a OG strain. Sour kush, pine, citrus tiny hints of purple taste.

The Effects and Uses of Alien OG

Everything about this strain screams indica to me. It's a 50/50 hybrid but grows and smokes like an indy... Couch lock cement shoes lazy bones

My Overall Impressions of Alien OG by Cali Connection cloed by Dark Heart Nusery

I pretty excited to get this one back for my '21 season. OG strains can be hit or miss in my climate. This big girl didn't care about the fog. I really enjoy OG strains and it's nice to be able to take one outside and get it really big.

divider

Grow Your Own Alien OG

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of Alien OG by Cali Connection cloed by Dark Heart Nusery

Read another review of Alien OG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/31/2021 11:39 pm
+ Show 4 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
NathanJackson
Cannabis Fan
ReplyQuote