Yield:
Quality:

CFC Approved

Growing AfghanSkunk/Big Bud

Easy Difficulty Difficult
Bushy Characteristics Stretchy
Light Feed Fertilization Heavy feed

Grow Review: AfghanSkunk/Big Bud by Sensiseeds

One grow in coco/perlite and another grow in a RTW Hydroton dripp system. (two separate journals) Secret Jardin propagation LED`s (2x 26w) Veg/Flowered under LTC Cool Diamond LED`s (2x 147w) These plants were topped. Grown in 5gallon and 8.5gallon plastic pots Nutrients: Canna Aqua, Canna PK, Canna Start, Canna Boost, CalGel, Biozyme, Alg-A-Mic, GHE Calmag, BioRootPlus, Diamond Nectar, GuanoKalong, BioWorm, AN Silica, Yucca and Canna Flush.

How Much Does AfghanSkunk/Big Bud Stretch?

Almost a full month of stretch. Can tripple in height from the first day of lightswitch. A strong plant that seemingly has no limit if Vegged sturdy enough

Harvesting AfghanSkunk/Big Bud

A slow finisher for sure. Went 13 full weeks from lightswitch on my longest plant (had no time left to run this room for longer) But this plant could surely have gone atleast another week, perhaps two!

Drying, Trimming and Curing AfghanSkunk/Big Bud

Wet trimmed 6days drying in 50-60% RH Straight into glass containers afterwards

The Flavor and Smell of AfghanSkunk/Big Bud

Three distinct phenos from the plants i have ran so far. None of them display any smell during growth! Got two Pheno`s just covered in crystals, and with a dank pine smell after curing. One of these turns purple, the other does not. The third Pheno is of a lighter-green color, with a fresh fruity smell -like a tropical juice. This was perhaps the least "impressive" visually, but as a smoke it was everyone's favorite!

The Effects and Uses of AfghanSkunk/Big Bud

A heavier smoke, takes a piece of your soul when smoked in a bong (if you know what i mean) -narcotic, not for social events. The fruity Pheno was not AS narcotic, but with a very pleasant flavor and a more "friendly" high. -Still highly potent though

My Overall Impressions of AfghanSkunk/Big Bud by Sensiseeds

A Dutch masterpiece! One of the most-winning strains to come out during the last several decades, and with good reason. If you manage to get the right Pheno, you should take a clone! Admission: I have never tried this myself, i simply provide for my close ones and enjoy my garden! Information here regarding taste and effects, is coming from those who have tried it!

divider

Grow Your Own AfghanSkunk/Big Bud

The Coco for Cannabis Strain Reviews

Write your own review of AfghanSkunk/Big Bud by Sensiseeds

Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/22/2019 3:31 pm Nugget1234 and Dr Coco liked
+ Show 1 comments