SAFC Asteroids: Day 0, brains damage auto
Still going along. I haven't watered since the last time I posted. Things are still looking crappy. Temps in the hot part of the day are 82 to 90. Not much I can do about it.
- I did start new seeds on the 11th of may. I've put one of the auto seeds that sprouted in a jiffy hydro system. I think my problems with the brains damage was the tent temp and watering in the soil. So this time I'm running the light higher and at only 75 percent. Watering should be easier since it's hydro. I'm using maxigro one part nutrients to 800 ppm and changing weekly. It's from bcn seeds critical XXL auto
The brains damage is still growing verrryyyy slow, but she is still growing. I see more flowing happening! 👌
The critical XXL is also still growing in the tent. It does look wierd though.
It looks like it's not growing at the top anymore and 2 new tops are sprouting below. I looked on Google and maybe it self topped? Not sure but the leaves are sure not what I'd think they should look like. Oh well, she's growing and that's all that matters to me!
- Here's a pic today.
- You can clearly see the top has stopped and the lower is now growing. Am I just looking at it wrong?
So I did a water change today. Dumped and refilled with 2 gallon of well water. Ppm 1080 and pH to 5.8 I raised the light a bit and matched the lux of the light to what it's been reading at the lower height. Ive found a lux reading I like and seems to be working. So when I raised to 18in above the canopy I just matched that. I know it's a different value than par, but it's all I have to go by at the moment. I didn't really low stress train, but I did manipulate the top (which is still showing no signs of growth) to get out of the way of the lower 2 tops comming up.
anyway, this time around is much more fun, and I'm enjoying it slot! Oh yeah, I also had a tiny pump in the water pumping drip up to the plant, but today I noticed the root of the plant are now in the water. The drip and pump are no longer needed I believe, since the roots can take up water and such to the plant, so I've removed it. By the way...this plant is now at day 26. The brains damage is still not really doing anything worth talking about, but still budding. Such a tiny thing...
dwc comming along. Getting bigger (crit XXL) being that she auto topped herself, looks like she may not end up that big. I'm just lucky I guess 😂
brains damage still in flower. Sooooo tiny 😜
- Did a water change to flowering nutrients, 2 gallons of well water and 2 tsp. Of maxibloom and 1 tsp of cal mag. Ppm is 1200. I hop it's not too high. I'll be watching to see what happens. Also pH down to 5.7. smelling and looking great I 🤔. Kinda smells like mint. Yep. Mint for sure. Day 33 since seed.
- day 38-Leaving in the morning for vacation. Still riding on the water that I changed earlier this week. Planning on checking the pH to ight or early I. The morning before the flight. I'll be gone for a week and just hoping and praying everything goes well while gone. I moved my camera out of the tent so I won't be looking at her every 5 mins lol. Just a side not but I've started a large tub of shrooms too hehehe. Hopefully, I've increased my odds of finding something amazing when I return. Ironic ly enough, I'm headed to Vegas lmfao.
oh yeah..I've started some lst to hopefully get some bud sites in the mechanical sun.😁