PTGC Architects: Modified Skunk blue-print
Germination equipment blue prints:
Seeds: Modified Skunk by copy cat
Soil: Roots Organic lush
Pots: 5 12 ounce Dixie cups
LED: Mars Hydro TS1000
GrowSpace: 2 by 2
5 modified skunk Seeds where dropped on August 5th. 4 outta 5 popped within 3 days. The last was about a day behind but looking healthy as her sisters.
Not to much going on yet, just trying to provide the correct temp and humidity for the Modified Skunk babies to thrive.
My first bit of training will begin with the first topping once they have grown around six nodes up.
Been a bit sense an update, so I'll be covering allot of ground lol.
Slow start unfortunately, so I've potted the 4 GMO gals up to one gallons and they've finally got Thier first topping. I left the skunk in the solo cup and she will be flipping on the first no matter what lol
Back to the 4 GMO gals. I'm hoping for a second topping and a final pot up to the 5 gallons within the next 7 to 10 days. From there it'll be a mix of super cropping ,kushman chiropractic ,lst to try to fill the canopy.
The girls have been potted up to their 5 gallon cloth pots second topping and routine LST training to sustain as many tops for the canopy as I can that will grow into some decent colas hopefully 😊😁
Grower love 💚 💛
My solo cup gal is looking a bit sad lol
she was flipped on the first and all I've really done with her is bend her down then I tried to bend her back towards the cup.
She's under a mars hydro ts1000
Cheers and growers love
Waiting for the stretch to end so I can take any unwanted node sites This is a week after flip I noticed some of my uploads didn't make it to my journal so I may do a summary to explain what I did Cheers and growers love