SAFC Ants (Misfits): White Widow
I have some ILGM White Widow Auto seeds that I will drop into a glass to start germinating on 4/20. I have a brand spanking new AC Infinity 2X2X4 tent that I am using just for germination and vegetation with a Spider Farmer SF-1000. I also have a Viparspectra 4X5X6 2 in 1 with 2 SF-2000 lights. Currently the little 1X4 side room is being used for drying and the 4X4 main room is the flowering room. I found the side room more difficult to access for gardening and also the leaves were definitely hitting the sides of the tent. Hence the new cabinet.
As thing are warming up here, I may be able to move these girls outside in pots. I use fabric seedling bags, followed by 1 gallon fabric pots and finally 5 gallon fabric pots. I grow in Coco/perlite, and learned here that I needed to move the plant up in stages for the best root development. Tried that on my last run, and when I chopped the Bruce Banner she had a pretty big fat root ball, so I'd say it worked well.
I use the Humboldt's Secret nutrient line and hand water throughout the plants' life cycle.
Looking forward to growing with y'all!
Still waiting for her to really pop up. I put her in water for about 2 days, then had to go out of town for a wedding so put her in a peat pellet and under the lights. I finally saw the helmet pushing up a bit, but the next day (Tuesday) saw the taproot coming up out of the soil - she had basically curled up and around so I could still see the helmet which was still pretty attached, but the tip of the taproot was also above the surface. Gently extracted her with tweezers and got her turned around. I can see the top of the helmet splitting and the cotyledon under the surface but not open yet. If she fails, I have plenty more and will just be a little behind y'all.