Forum

SAFC Ants (Misfits): Critical Mass Autos

takjr1976
Honorable Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

This will be my first grow with a strain that has a substantial CBD level. Looking forward to it for unwinding and relaxing in the evening. I will drop 4 seeds into distilled water on a heat mat then transplant germinated seeds into 1/2 gallon nursery pots and set them under LED lighting. They will be hand fertigated throughout. Final homes will be tall four gallon fabric pots.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2022 6:44 am PuffyD, OrganicAutosMi, Helidoc and 2 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Dropped the seeds just after midnight on Wednesday morning.... I was very surprised at how quickly these seeds along with the Sour Diesel from ILGM cracked and exposed the radicles. A couple of the Sour Diesels that I am doing in the Drinks section were actually a little further along than I would have liked. But anyway the four Critical Mass Autos are now in my growing medium  consisting of peat, vermiculite, perlite, and rice hulls. I have them with the seed heads just6 at the mediums surface. As soon as they have their first true up and green I will begin feeding them. Using a commercial bag fertilizer with supplimental copper, iron, calcium and magnesium. Feeding will be at 1.4 EC and set to PH of 6.0 I only water until they are saturated and then let them dry down 20-30% by weight and then reapply. Using tall grow  containers to ensure good O2 supply to the roots . Once I have some green to take pics of I will start posting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/21/2022 2:18 pm Helidoc, PuffyD, New grower and 2 people liked
+ Show 2 comments

Heres a group photo of the gang

Cannabis Grow IMG 3031

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2022 10:31 am PuffyD, Lionsden88, Heyron420 and 1 people liked
+ Show 4 comments